Recruiting Football Talk VII

I haven't hit long irons in years. Hybrids are my game now and they work well.
With the quality golfer that I am…I survive on hooded 4 and 5 iron shots when you are in the trees and need to keep a low trajectory. I can’t do that with a hybrid.

The toughest shot I deal with is middle of the fairway. It’s totally outside of my comfort zone because I am so rarely there…😂

Scraping by missouri two games in a row isn’t the defining performance you make it out to be
For craps sake man..you know how baseball is...this is the mark of a good team, finding a way to win when the hitting has a bad weekend.

I swear you just like to bitch just to bitch sometimes.

I've seen (and you have too) the best hitting teams in baseball history go cold against scrub pitchers for several games....it f'n happens and you know it, you're not one of these ignorant VN baseball newbs that just started watching baseball 2 years ago...you have no excuse for saying dumb 💩 like this.

They do, and the team can win it all for sure, but it’s like if the football team beat vandy 17-14 and we said because we won it in a way we usually don’t that it means we’re capable of beating anybody
Baseball is absolutely NOTHING like football...that is a horrible analogy.

Difficult to say - so much talent to work with. Would probably be like the Beatles - so much creative football genius in one spot, it couldn't hold together for too long.
OT, but can't wait for the 4-part Beatles series to come out. Their journey through each of their eyes, all 4 stories meshing together.

VN Store

Back