Recruiting Football Talk VII

Baseball game starts in 10 minutes.

Odds on how many times I see posted on how bad these announcers are over 30 times.🤦🤦
The real question, in my mind, is whether that number will be higher or lower than the number of posts complaining about the umpires (bad calls).

No. Sorry. I'm going to the opera.
I actually like opera. Used to go pretty often and watched some on blu-ray. I've gotten away from it. Not to say that I didn't laugh at @peaygolf's reply to you. 😂 I'm not terribly musically inclined, but I am always in awe of the power and range of the un-amplified voices. What are you seeing?

The real question, in my mind, is whether that number will be higher or lower than the number of posts complaining about the umpires (bad calls).
Well umps are well on their way after 1/2 of an inning. What an atrocious call against CMo!

I actually like opera. Used to go pretty often and watched some on blu-ray. I've gotten away from it. Not to say that I didn't laugh at @peaygolf's reply to you. 😂 I'm not terribly musically inclined, but I am always in awe of the power and range of the un-amplified voices. What are you seeing?
I once was caught in the middle of a huge gun fight at the opera during my trip to Fhloston Paradise.

@knoxvol52

The least expensive way to go deep seas fishing is to do a party boat. Haven't done one in a while but I would expect a full day (you can do a half day but I don't recommend it) would be north of $100/person. Jack is right that Daytona, Ponce inlet wouldn't be bad. If you drive a bit further south to west palm, you'll be closer to the gulf stream and good fishing. I think there are more artificial reefs the further south you go too. That style of fishing is just straight drop to the bottom, usually 100 feet or so deep. You'll catch snapper, sea bass, and other reef type fish. It's very regulated now so I'm not sure what you're allowed to keep.

If you really want to increase your chances, you can go on down to the Keys. Going out of Key Largo or Marithon is close to really good fishing. When fishing is closer you'll have many more choices on small center console charters. It will be more expensive than the aforementioned party boat. It won't be crazy though. You can do some reef fishing, and some sport trolling for Mahi, king, wahoo, etc.

I watch some YouTube channels that you might enjoy, Stanzfam is a charter boat captain but he's killing it on YouTube so I'm not sure how much he's doing and he is expensive. South Florida fishing Channel is just a dude with a boat but you can get an idea to what you can catch in the northern keys.

I also watch Victor who's channel is Landshark outdoors. He fishes out of Pompano or West palm I believe. They catch all kinds of species and its usually close to shore. He fishes with another guy occasionally that I think runs charters, I think his channel is movin' weight but I'm not 100% sure. Victor is a world class chef too.
I just peaked Landshark outdoors. Wow! I may ogle some of the fish photos (impressive) and watch some of cooking vids.

VN Store

Back