Recruiting Football Talk VII

@TN-POSSUM don't look like you need me for crowd control tonight. Got home from bass pro in Macon and see we have opened up a can. Love it!
I took the Mrs out for supper. We got in the car and the VOLS were down 3-0. I had to run home and start giving score updates. We've scored 13 since I turned the TV on. 🤷

I guess I'm the anti-@Glitch.

#Glitchonite

Last edited:
I took the Mrs out for supper. We got in the car and the VOLS were down 3-0. I had to run home and start giving score updates. We've scored 13 since I turned the TV on. 🤷

I'm the anti- @Glitch
Maybe you should consider starting game threads..........or not. Don't know if I want to test that theory.

The real question is did you hear any Skynyrd? If not then I think we know why we're winning like we are.

Is it true that baby snakes are more venomous than adult snakes?
No. This is a common myth. It is also a myth that they have no control of their venom output. Adult snakes are always more dangerous, because they can penetrate into deeper flesh and have more volume of venom. There can be slight changes in venom composition and toxicity between juveniles and adults because venom will slightly change based on the individual snake's diet - but it's an inconsequential difference for us.

VN Store

Back