Recruiting Football Talk VII

I thought Rouge One was really good. Got it #3

What do you like about Attack of the Clones?
I really liked characters like Count Dooku and Mace Windu. I also thought the acting in attack of the clones was really good. A lot of high quality actors in there. That movie also brings Darth Sidious into the forefront. It was also cool to see how Boba Fett became to hate the Jedi.

Reactions: GaffneyVFL89
If you were going to show someone the Star Wars films, who had never seen them, and try and present a coherent story arc - In what order would you show them?

Lay the foundation. Establish Luke, Leia, Han, and Vader’s identity:

A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back

Flashback to the Anakin arc:

Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith

Segue back:

Rogue One

Luke’s ascendency, Anakin fulfills the prophecy:

Return of the Jedi

Han’s arc, Luke’s transfer:

Solo
The Force Awakens

Then tell them it’s over lol
Accurate

Maybe, maybe not .

History says you're correct.
Best 2 teams in the league the last couple of years and neither makes it to the series. Baseball is unpredictable, but a such a great game. Philies, padres, diamond backs were and are not better than the dodgers and braves but collectively beat us both.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Good lord Bob Hodge and John Pennington are absolutely clueless. Freezing cold takes.

They call James Pearce a one trick pony here 😬

Glad Brian Callahan is there to provide some sanity.

Apparently all JPjr can do is speed rush guys

Hodge also said Barnett is better lol

Callahan should have told them, “Tell me you don't watch film without telling me you don't watch film.” Pearce’s “one trick” is so good that NFL GMs and scouts believe he may be the #1 pick I guess. 🤷‍♂️

I don't really listen to rap and certainly never post on it, but Kendrick took the diss track game to a whole new galaxy this weekend.

Rip Drake.

Finally someone chimed in. It's been like pulling teeth around here 😅

It's nearing MAD level. Either it's going to die off or legit receipts on these allegations are going to be needed moving forward. It's gotten serious.

This is also fascinating. Didn't realize there were so many "diss records" early in rock. Of course 2024 is a total hockey stick 😅

Good lord Bob Hodge and John Pennington are absolutely clueless. Freezing cold takes.

Idk who either one if these guys is.

Yeah getting to the QB consistently... Boring... Needs to return punts or something to add value.

But according to some in the LV forum, no one is going to want to come play for a coach that used to coach at Marshall.

The same ones saying we won’t even make the tournament next season. There are a few over there who, if you didn’t know anything about LV basketball, would have you believing that Kellie is the only person capable of coaching women’s basketball here.

They are passionate over in the LV forum, just not that knowledgeable in truth.

The same ones saying we won’t even make the tournament next season. There are a few over there who, if you didn’t know anything about LV basketball, would have you believing that Kellie is the only person capable of coaching women’s basketball here.

They are passionate over in the LV forum, just not that knowledgeable in truth.
Most of them are morons.

VN Store

Back