• Florida Panthers
  • Minnesota Wild
  • Nashville Predators
  • Ottawa Senators
  • San Jose Sharks
  • Seattle Kraken
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Winnipeg Jets
The U.S. based teams isn't a surprise but the 2 Canadian based teams are. The Jets and Canucks have played for many, many years.

I was just reading about that in some TCU publications. Nowhere did it say or even suggest that Baylor started the fire. Lots of forums claim Baylor did it, and of course forum folks are the arbiters of truth, so yeah. Down with Baptists!
No where did I say down with Baptists.

Baylor has done some reprehensible things while claiming to be a Christian based school. I was more bashing Baylor.

Sorry if that was worded to sound like I was bashing Baptists. I was raised Baptist.

Reactions: knoxvol52
The U.S. based teams isn't a surprise but the 2 Canadian based teams are. The Jets and Canucks have played for many, many years.
The Coyotes were the original Winnipeg Jets. Moved to Arizona in 1996.

The Sabres joined the NHL in 1970, so that's a long time in the league without a Cup.

The original Ottawa Senators won the Cup, I think, but the current Ottawa Senators don't share the history.

Canucks, another team that's been around a long time, like the Sabres, but has just never been able to get it done.

The current Winnipeg Jets began as the Atlanta Thrashers. Joined the NHL in 1999. Moved to Winnipeg in 2011.

Mixed blessing, IMO. Vandy would probably already be way up for this weekend. Not that worried about them, but I would rather be a little back in the pack. Still, it says a lot about what this team has accomplished to this point.
Vandy and bama dropped out of the top 25!

Somehow clemson jumped to #2.

Thanks! I thought you might know the answer to that.
Of course, that’s for humans. Could it have been available earlier for animals? Probably.

The reason that I know that is one of my frat brother alumni was a drug rep for that company. Told us to buy all the stock we could afford as it was about to blow up. Worst timing for insider information ever. None of us had any money to invest. ☹️

The area I grew up fishing in had Red-eyes, Hogsuckers and Trout and a few waterdogs lol.

Had to go to River bank to fish for those big Catfish.
Areas I grew up fishing 👍🏻

I love Musky but they are killing off smallmouth. I think these are brought over from VA and NC, and stocked.

Used to be able to chase browns into the creeks this time of year. That was apex predator. Then Smallies later in year were plentiful.

Redeyes, Suckers, and horns in creeks with occasional shoals.

Go to NC, Yancey and Mitchell. Big Laurel or French Broad headwater👍🏻 game on.

Its all about musky and rainbow here

“buddy I went to high school with that trains him” is always the best source for recruiting news.
It's a Kentucky fan that just made an account on X as well lol. So you just made an account and you just so happen to have a high school friend that knows him lol. Cats fans are in desperation

Areas I grew up fishing 👍🏻

I love Musky but they are killing off smallmouth. I think these are brought over from VA and NC, and stocked.

Used to be able to chase browns into the creeks this time of year. That was apex predator. Then Smallies later in year were plentiful.

Redeyes, Suckers, and horns in creeks with occasional shoals.

Go to NC, Yancey and Mitchell. Big Laurel or French Broad headwater👍🏻 game on.

Its all about musky and rainbow here
Muskies aren't killing the smallmouth. Loads of research on their diet shows they prefer roughfish like redhorses, herrings, young carp, etc. Also, they're being stocked with fingerlings from Tennessee fish. They breed them at the hatcheries in TN and stock them.

Smallmouth are suffering from the introduction of Florida bass both for competition and interbreeding but the TWRA won't admit that because Florida bass are their dirty pleasure. It's my 1 major gripe with the TWRA: how they manage fisheries with introducing non-native species at the detriment to natives to make money. Alabama bass are also causing a problem with this, and they're quick to tell everyone that Alabama bass are the worst thing in the world. Reality is Florida bass are having the same impact, if not worse, because they're dumping millions of them into East TN. The difference is that Florida bass get bigger than Alabama bass and that's all they care about.

You can say goodbye to pure smallmouth in 20-30 years unless they start stocking them by the millions every year to ensure there's pure ones.

Rick Barnes attended the Charity Drive for the Dickie V. Foundation Friday Night.

The event raised over $25 million in the fight against Cancer.
I believe when Dickie V. was going through all of his treatments, he made a point to recognize CRB because he called him every day to check on him.

Last edited:
I know UT would win 2/3 or sweep us, but ya gotta admit this is impressive for your ‘lil cousins down the road……..

Great numbers....but if they were playing in the SEC the numbers would probably be down a bit. Playing in the ASUN has its advantages. Still very good overall. Don't want to play them this year.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back