Recruiting Football Talk VII

How much would you pay for a season pass to watch every game Tennessee plays on TV, regardless of the network? You get no other games, just every UT game. What would that be worth? $80-$100/season? Would you buy that or rather just spend the $80-$100/mo on something like youtube tv?
I 100% would pay it and cancel everything else!

Cardinals are a great Franchise in baseball sad to see the decline over the past few years.
Before the Braves hired AA and he retained Snit, my grand plan was to hire the top available exec in the Cardinals system and have them replicate their process in Atlanta…because they did IT right…from the low minors to the Show. Confusing how they went sideways.

Hmmm. I responded to your first post and then got DD4ME'd.
I am just glad to know i am not alone in the thinking. I feel like all of this posturing is wishful thinking. IMO the best path for some groups like SEC is to let the NCAA die. What do I know.

Well since this is the fishing thread and we're talking about rivers, I used to catch lots of redeyes in the Holston River in Hawkins County but they completely seemed to disappear right about the time the river otters showed up. I have always assumed that river otters must love them. I wonder is the smallies are also low in numbers for the same reason?
River otters are cool little animals but theyre also little savages, will wipe ponds clean, and absolutely do a number on fish populations. They're wolves of the river. Native and an important part of riverine systems but with the drop off of trapping and fur prices they've really taken off after reintroduction.

They're also pretty dangerous. They're in the top 5 for wildlife attacks in some states. Also if they were humans they'd all be in prison. They do some awful things to each other 😂

“I think we’re way ahead of schedule in really any way you measure it,” White said last week before the Big Orange Caravan stop in Chattanooga. “I mean, we’re in Year 2 of our five-year strategic plan where we hoped by the end of Year 5 to maybe have the stadium sold out, and it’s been sold out now a second year in a row. And where he’s taken the program so quickly from what he inherited from a culture standpoint, where the roster was – that was, if you remember, the first year of the transfer portal, we had 35-plus guys transfer out – it’s really been amazing to watch him rebuild the program so quickly."

In case you want to do some reading or support groups helping to preserve redeye. FyI they are non-native. Introduced in the 50's, but are unique to the south.

Two different species being referred to here. What @Jackcrevol and others were talking about is the redeye rock bass aka goggleye (Ambloplites rupestris). Not the redeye bass being talked about in that article which is a black bass relative of largemouth and smallmouth in the Micropterus genus.

THAT is why State's require ATV classes, helmets, and why its illegal to operate under the influence of stupidity.

Broken collarbone, neck, crushed spine after damn thing falls on him. Damn lucky. Glad theyre ok.
And that's why those states have so many stupid people living there, they are not allow to get themselves killed. All for the sake of making a buck they try to protect mental defectives from themselves.

Two different species being referred to here. What @Jackcrevol and others were talking about is the redeye rock bass aka goggleye (Ambloplites rupestris). Not the redeye bass being talked about in that article which is a black bass relative of largemouth and smallmouth in the Micropterus genus.
I learned something. In NC we call those warmouths.

Trautman attributes the decline of the rock bass to the near disappearance of two large species of mayfly which the fish historically gorged themselves on. Pollution and the widespread use of pesticides contributed to the loss of the mayflies.Mar 18, 2024

VN Store

Back