Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Damn, we have a long way to go boys. Super proud of these boys tonight! I’m gonna be praying Bailey is the dude for the next 9

Can't wait until we have a quarterback that doesn't check down on 3rd and 8 to a covered up receiver. JG has been through hell here, but a lot of that hell was brought on by him trying too hard or overthinking. Heck he tackled himself a couple times this game and threw more passing touchdowns to Indiana's team than their QB did.

Let’s go! Lots of freshman out there making plays! Let’s keep building that momentum and depth! Can’t wait for this class to get in and start growing!

Reactions: OrangenSC
Glad for the win in the worst played and coach called game going back to the GSU and BYU debacles. The dumbest of penalties and mistakes ever. Thankfully the onside kick worked, but this team should have been up by at least two TD's prior to that point. If they trot JG out there like this next season it will be 6-6 or 7-5. He needs to move on in the worst way.

Ansley also needs to review the video and see how dumb he and Pruitt were with some of their d-calls. Rushing 3 on the last drive almost cost the game. Not spying the QB the whole game almost cost them the game. Leaving entire sides of the field uncovered with no edge almost cost them the game. It was a pathetic display. Fortunately we played Indiana.

tenor.gif

I think Weinke, Rocker & YAC are all probably gone.

I want to keep YAC, Rocker hasn’t recruited great, did solid this year though and development talent well.

Weinke hasn’t impressed anywhere, last year RBs were meh and he sure as hell didn’t show anything as QB coach. Maurer & JT still can’t beat out JG for reps and JG still can’t work progressions.
Time to bring Rodney Garner home

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back