Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick wings are delicious

giphy.gif

Ok serious question. Some may remember me saying that after the Bama game I quit watching our game live and as u know we've now won 5 in a row. The only time I peeked Ty fumbled so I guess I have to take another one for the team and wait for Frank to put the game on YouTube.

Everyone agree? I really want to watch but I'm superstitious..
if i find out u watched live, i will show up at your house with a white dog turd! You can listen to bob kesling
git sum

Reactions: barrylee
Ok serious question. Some may remember me saying that after the Bama game I quit watching our game live and as u know we've now won 5 in a row. The only time I peeked Ty fumbled so I guess I have to take another one for the team and wait for Frank to put the game on YouTube.

Everyone agree? I really want to watch but I'm superstitious..

Don't worry. I'm wearing my checkerboard socks today on gameday instead of to work the day before. When I started doing that, we hit our win streak.

I've got this.

Quick question about scheduling...
Why does UF play UK so early in the season? Is there a reason or just coincidence?

Probably because both teams have long standing OOC games with their state rivals at the end of every year. Most teams play their OOC games in the first 4-6 weeks of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back