Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still a Pruitt fan. I really want him to succeed. BUT (get ready for the ifs)....if we lose today, do we beat anybody other than Vandy? If that winds up being the case and if Hugh Freeze is wanting to take a new job this offseason...you have to try and get him right?

Maybe Freeze was all talk when he said UT is a dream job of his, but you gotta reach out and see. Say it was between Auburn, TN, or TX and Freeze tells Fulmer TN is his number 1. How could you pass up hiring him?

Probably already discussed widely, but you think JT Daniel regretting not coming to UT so that he can ride the pine at GA?

Eh I think he must not mentally be ready to play. Meaning he might be cleared physically but the injury is still in his head. Bc after the last 2-3 games they would def bench SB in favor of him if he was obviously better and healthy (physically and mentally).

Reactions: volinbama256
Probably already discussed widely, but you think JT Daniel regretting not coming to UT so that he can ride the pine at GA?
JT Daniel is currently not being given a chance to play because he supposedly isn't practicing good enough.

Yeah I'm sure he would be totally stoked to get away from that situation in Knoxville... Lol.

I’m still a Pruitt fan. I really want him to succeed. BUT (get ready for the ifs)....if we lose today, do we beat anybody other than Vandy? If that winds up being the case and if Hugh Freeze is wanting to take a new job this offseason...you have to try and get him right?

Maybe Freeze was all talk when he said UT is a dream job of his, but you gotta reach out and see. Say it was between Auburn, TN, or TX and Freeze tells Fulmer TN is his number 1. How could you pass up hiring him?
If Pruitt loses the team, does he even beat Vandy?
If we lose out and lose our recruiting class I dont see how you keep him.

If Pruitt gets blown out by Arkansas, my donor cash is gone. I am not alone. We have to show some improvement instead of going backwards week by week.

How does GA recruit no.1 rank classes 3 yrs in a row and still suck at QB?
Why did Saban have like 8 top recruiting classes in a row and play crappy game managers before Jalen Hurts showed up?

An out dated defense based philosophy that requires a game manager QB.

Georgia is still running it and Pruitt is running Kroger brand version of the same thing.

How does GA recruit no.1 rank classes 3 yrs in a row and still suck at QB?

Because getting a really great QB is almost a roll of the dice unless he's got Trevor Lawrence-level hype. JG was highly rated and is a huge bust and HB was also highly rated and may be a bust as well.

Bama recruited tons of highly rated QBs and only recently landed a gamebreaker in Tua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back