Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder if the main reason some are dead set on keeping Pruitt isn’t just because firing him would mean admitting they were wrong.
Phil wants NO part of a coach that will tell him, "I appreciate the advice Phil, but I've got this. Go back tonyour office and I'll call you if I need you...."

Reactions: ugg
Isn't Darnell Washington the one that AV said he delivered the bag to or something alo those lines? Lol. Could be wrong. My VN memory isn't the best.

Anyway. He said "check my record" instead of "check my stats" so this is definetly all BS.
Liked “check my record” 🤣

My favorite game I watched this year was the Coastal-BYU game. Everything is a crapshoot as to who will succeed and who won’t but at least to Chadwell it won’t be just another job. Also, he beat Napier this year - and Georgia State 51-0.

Chadwell isn't prepared for the grind of the SEC. He's never worked in a major conference. He's never recruited at this level. He's done well as the coach of a team that faces one or two challenges a year, but he's never faced an SEC schedule where every conference game is a war. The biggest question, is he gonna want to bring "his guys" or will he hire up? And will experienced guys come work for him? Not like he has a ton of connections as he's never coached, even as an assistant, in a major conference. He'd be a great OC hire, IMO, but I just don't think he's ready for HC. If it happens, hopefully I'm wrong, but I fully expect to be back here in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back