Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, with White being hired today and interviewed last night, it’s more than plausible the agreement has been reached. He’s not sitting on his hands just bc he hasn’t touched down in Knoxville yet. It was reported (or at least speculated that he knew a few coaches that indicated they’d come if asked. Probably was mentioned in interview. Now that he’s been hired, I’d be willing to wager he’s been burning up the phones and has his man.

I can only hope because it’s just another piece that moves in the right direction.

White track record seems to call for young Exciting offensive scheme but that is also a resource thing. Interesting to see his pool at a place like TN.
Yep thats what CLow said as well. So that seems more like a Brown, Napier, or even Jay Norvell. Neither of which command $7M. That list would be Franklin, Fleck, Cristobal, Fitzgerald, maybe Campbell.

Sounds like they’re throwing out names.

That’s pretty disingenuous considering a new AD was just hired
Would’ve been better to say “we’re working all our contacts for a list. We will post as soon as we have one.”
Something of the sort. Better than throwing out those names.

Nope, I agree with you here. If AV is to be believed about having our guy ( I believe he is) this makes me think its not Lane.
Whose our guy? Help me out I’ not reading between the lines there. I think a good chunk of the fanbase has been eyeballing LK and Freeze so who is our guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back