Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We suck so bad it brings me to tears, players leaving like rats off of a sinking ship, hiring Colgate’s recruiters, sanctions looming, hipster doofus looking coaching staff... yet my addicted orange blood just bought two new UT hats.
Colgate recruiters and doofus looking coaching staff? Have we hired assistant coaches?

Reactions: Devo182
Leach who realizes there are RBs on the roster.
Yeah, I'm not sure I get that comparison.

Leach passes 75-80% of the time.

Heupel has ran slightly more than he's passed the last 3 years.

Heupel also creates 40+ Yard pass plays at 3x the rate as Leach does. He passes a lot less, but more vertically, like a veer n shoot offense. He's not going to dink and dunk all game.

Heupel also creates 40+ Yard pass plays at 3x the rate as Leach does. He passes a lot less, but more vertically, like a veer n shoot offense. He's not going to dink and dunk all game.
Go back and watch the 2018 game vs Pitt and try not to get excited about this offense

You misunderstood me.

I think heupel mixes leach air raid with Briles veer and shoot concepts.

big_hug_of_love.gif

Ignore Thunder’s relative. He’s pissed his main man doesn’t have his play buddy Fulmer around anymore and no real influence. Go cheer for another team. You don’t have the FU money old beemer boy.

He is a troll and all but it’s not like the Ole FU money plan worked fully either and your still paying Fulmer and probably settle with Pruitt meanwhile TN players and new staff get the real FU with sanctions. So who really got the FU? I’d gladly take some FU money to make money not having to work like our old coach and AD will get

Really, really bad was what we got this year. Shouldn’t be any expectations for at least next year, so everything positive that we get is icing. It’ll get better eventually.

Realistically is CJH the answer? Probably not. But he’s here now so just support man. Have fun and hope we set records (the good kind)
You know....I'm gonna go with CJH actually being the answer until he proves otherwise. We have been cursed for 15 years or more so maybe its our turn for a break (the good kind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back