Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus a similar event happened in 2011, not 120 years ago.

Making me pissed off how people are just meme’ing and making ignorant comments about people actually suffering here in TX. It’s not an isolated event, the whole damn state is on the brink of a blackout due to careless leadership.
And they were told after that event in 2011 that they needed to invest in the solutions that would have prevented this weeks outtages. None of them did. Gambling with lives is a dangerous game.

Hyams got his man. Combined with Steele, that will be enough to keep Danny White busy stopping the leaks.

Hope Banks stays plugged in on the secondary. Like what he does, hate what Willie does. Press man trail technique with never turning the head to locate the ball doesn't work particularly well in the SEC. It is the technique he has taught since his UGA days and probably the one that gets him fired because his guys do it poorly much of the time. Will see what happens and I will be hoping for the best.

Our 11-month-old son started running a fever this afternoon and is in the ER now with a 103.1 temperature. Some of you may recall me asking for prayers for my niece late last year due to MIS-C, a secondary condition to COVID-19. We are almost positive he was infected with COVID-19 a few weeks back. There was an outbreak at his school, and my wife and I contracted it. I know we have prayer warriors here and I would appreciate them at this time.

E418ACE1-2D51-4A1C-A46F-59733BC97FD2.jpeg

Last edited:
Our 11-month-old son started running a fever this afternoon and is in the ER now with a 103.1 temperature. Some of you may recall me asking for prayers for my niece late last year due to MIS-C, a secondary condition to COVID-19. We are almost positive he was infected with COVID-19 a few weeks back. There was an outbreak at his school and my wife and I contracted it. I know we have prayer warriors here and I would appreciate them at this time.

View attachment 352417
Done!

Our 11-month-old son started running a fever this afternoon and is in the ER now with a 103.1 temperature. Some of you may recall me asking for prayers for my niece late last year due to MIS-C, a secondary condition to COVID-19. We are almost positive he was infected with COVID-19 a few weeks back. There was an outbreak at his school and my wife and I contracted it. I know we have prayer warriors here and I would appreciate them at this time.

View attachment 352417
Thinking of your little guy. Keep us posted.

View attachment 352417

Praying for your boy.

View attachment 352417
You got it

View attachment 352417
Godspeed my friend.

In 2017 we were 29th in completion percentage allowed, 3rd in passing yards allowed, and 118th in INTs per game
In 2018 we were 106th in completion percentage allowed, 60th in passing yards allowed, and 78th in INTs per game
In 2019 we were 36th in completion percentage allowed, 16th in passing yards allowed, and 10th in INTs per game

The weirdest thing that jumps out to me is 2017 and us finishing 3rd in passing yards allowed, we went 4-8 that year so I was confused. But then I looked up who we played and how bad we were against the run and it made sense.

2019 based on ratings appears to be our best year, until you look at the actual numbers head to head.

2019: 57.6% 194.0 ypg 1.2 ints per game
2014: 53.3% 196.2 ypg 1.2 ints per game
I also like the opposing QBR stat, which sort of encapsulates everything, including allowing TDs.

SEC Opposing QBR:
2012 - 11th * Season before arriving
2013 - 8th *Year 1
2014 - 5th
2015 - 3rd
2016 - 5th *Shift to Shoop

Pruitt:
2018 - 11th
2019 - 6th
2020 - 11th

View attachment 352417

Poor dude, will keep y’all in the prayers.

Jerry Mack was extremely impressive. HC material for sure. I will not be surprised if he does very well recruiting on big stage

People said Asst. Coach Mack would be no good because of his resume and that he could not recruit coming from Rice. I am unsure now after watching him at the press conference.

Our 11-month-old son started running a fever this afternoon and is in the ER now with a 103.1 temperature. Some of you may recall me asking for prayers for my niece late last year due to MIS-C, a secondary condition to COVID-19. We are almost positive he was infected with COVID-19 a few weeks back. There was an outbreak at his school, and my wife and I contracted it. I know we have prayer warriors here and I would appreciate them at this time.

View attachment 352417
:( I hope your little one recovers quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back