Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently after losing capitalization, then spelling begins to get iffy and partial sentences appear.

I am getting concerned about you. Please run to the nearest ER screaming that you can’t capitalize, spell or complete a sentence due to the Covid vaccine booster! I mean really run the entire way, waving your arms and screaming the whole time. 😁
0C99A312-BB7E-4347-8D3C-15C81FC66786.gif

Eleven pages behind so I’ll just clear my thoughts on HB and move on

He seems to have been a great teammate. Based on what I have seen in games and the lack of buzz in practice, I don’t think he will be successful at the SEC level. There is nothing personal to that… it’s an evaluation based on what little I’ve seen and heard.

I have no issues with a non-playing player transferring to get playing time. With HB being two injury plays away from playing however, I strongly dislike his timing with apparently nothing to gain by ditching his team mid season. He was part of this team and we were depending on him to be ready when his number was called, should he be needed. Now, we are in a very vulnerable position.

Not a great move on his part as far as perception goes, but I don’t wish ill on him either
giphy.gif

If you need any worm castings for any type of testing or research in the future hook up a brotha. Ive been gathering about 50 pounds a week in the warm months. I need to start trying to find some customers I think I’m going to try to start selling next year. Worms, castings, and worm bed starter mix.
How much for castings ?

Byron, I get your point. I don’t like it either. But, I still remember HB running out on the field when Hendon got hurt. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t remember Milton doing that. All I ever see him doing is relaxing and just chilling on the side line with the other players. Imagine being behind that on the depth chart. It’s got to be demoralizing to a kid that stuck around when everyone started bolting. HB had to know what CJH’s offense was going to be and that he doesn’t fit it. If he transfers to a rival SEC team, I’ll be rooting for him to lose every time, but to anyone else, I’ll be rooting for him.
And I respect that. As I said, I will get over it. I'm sure many or most of his teammates respect and understand his decision. I am glad he gave the new staff a chance when many others did not. I will drop it because I am not changing any minds and he is not on our team any more.

Unless he has 3 years left. We are all hoping for TJ to develop quickly but you just never know. If we had one other stud QB give TJ a red shirt season and then let him compete for starter position.
We just need someone in between Hooker and TJ that can go in and possibly win a few games if Hooker is out….. I can’t ever remember a guy on our bench that was a stud and ready to go in if he was hurt even during the 90’s we usually had the starter….. talented real young player….. journeymen type QB in between.

I know you amazing preds fans gave me some love ❤️ and 💩 but my boy is officially a Junior Hurricane, Could not be a prouder DAD

Attachments

• C1A1B6AF-B3AC-41C8-952D-A58B4A234380.jpeg
    C1A1B6AF-B3AC-41C8-952D-A58B4A234380.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 50C7AB84-39DD-451C-8F50-7D4FB989FF73.jpeg
    50C7AB84-39DD-451C-8F50-7D4FB989FF73.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 64C50C3E-1DBF-464C-93BF-4C26F66CC1B5.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 8
Our kids perform and ball on a wkly basis. Barion can choose wherever he wants to go and NO Alabama has not backed off. He's been labeled Davonta Smith but faster by the GOAT Nick Saban. Destin and Keaten are headed down a road to a 2nd consecutive state championship.

Reactions: you
Our kids perform and ball on a wkly basis. Barion can choose wherever he wants to go and NO Alabama has not backed off. He's been labeled Davonta Smith but faster by the GOAT Nick Saban. Destin and Keaten are headed down a road to a 2nd consecutive state championship.
We don’t care. Get out.

TL;DR

Just kidding. Thanks!
Which two countries was my real question…

Related to investing in EV production? The Chinese are far and away the largest investors, and it’s not close. Lithium is obviously a key material here, and they’ve invested in research and mining in places from their own country to the Middle East and all the way to Mexico. It is almost inevitable at this point that the future is with EVs, and they want to control it.

Happy for them, but if none of them are considering coming to Tennessee, then you are sharing that with the wrong crowd. No benefit to talking up kids that are headed to a rival.

got your chum lines out looking to get hits...

What are your thoughts on geothermal? Just for my house? Not national…

Do you live in Northern California? If so, you might already use it.

I’m not an expert with geothermal by any means. I just know the basics. In theory, geothermal makes some sense, possibly more than wind and solar currently in terms of “renewable.” However, there are issues with it, primarily the high upfront costs to start it. It is also location dependent, which makes it even more difficult.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back