Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect reshmect. That's just ego talking.

Did any UT fan care in '98 that the SEC wasn't some godlike miniature NFL league, far and away better than others, like it's been the last ~15 years?

Just go win. Let the SEC burn. And tell our egos to stfu.
Someday, hopefully soon, when we are vying for that last playoff spot, it'll be a good thing for the SEC to be considered the best league. "1 loss in the SEC" means something today, but it won't if the league as a whole doesn't do well.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I really would like to see our VOLS show these kids in Middle Tennessee what playing on The Hill could be like and what this coaching staff could do for them. I think from all indications if they just really listen to what CJH says and watch what he does they may find this coach is just that, a real COACH !!!! GO VOLS !!!!

Last edited:
They're letting.mw ho they got it down to 28something..I went weeks messed up lost almost 40 lbs.
I was disgnosed when I was 15, now 62. I remember before being diagnosed I lost from 170 to 128 in a couple of weeks. I knew nothing about diabetes then and was scared to death. Best thing to happen to me was the Libre 14 day sensor I have been wearing for the last year. They are a godsend.

Not sure if anyone else has brought this yet. Hearing no Chandler tonight Bc of Covid. Others out also. Don’t shoot the messenger.
That would make sense why the line kept getting larger and larger. I was wondering if we were going to be without some key players and Vegas already knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back