Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say I supported Pruitt from the start

Wanted a hard nosed defensive guy all along.

Booooooom!!!!

Gonna wait on the podium because as badly as this thing has gone an unexpected snag wouldn't be even remotely surprising.

But if it's him, I'll be relieved. Not necessarily excited, but cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: 2 people
Me too.

MTSU took down Vandy in Nashville tonight in BBall. Looking like another good team.

Kermit Davis is awesome. MTSU stuck with him after like 10 years of mediocrity and he suddenly figured it out. I'm pretty sure his win % since 2011-2012 is almost 75%. It's crazy.

Reactions: 1 person
Well it's time to roll. Hopefully he gets to recruiting immediately and has Fulmer out recruiting for him while he coaches his last game.

Gonna wait on the podium because as badly as this thing has gone an unexpected snag wouldn't be even remotely surprising.

But if it's him, I'll be relieved. Not necessarily excited, but cautiously optimistic.

Dude its okay man, you can take the cup off now. He is our new HC, time to celebrate brother. :dance2:

Bring some quotes

Lol

Good for JP. I am I hope he loses every game he coaches there but great opportunity for he and his family. Now.......Bring on Tosh

Well crap

Hopefully (and I’m sure they have) the staff has been prepping recruits for Pruitt leaving and Tosh taking over. Really would be a bummer to have a major hiccup in our recruiting momentum.

Well heres to hoping they hit a snag.

Every damn year, I get it though we are the standard it just gets old every year we lose an important piece and always before the playoff

Yep. Cautiously optimistic as well. Will need to earn the trust of the fanbase.

Kermit Davis is awesome. MTSU stuck with him after like 10 years of mediocrity and he suddenly figured it out. I'm pretty sure his win % since 2011-2012 is almost 75%. It's crazy.

Yup and he’s had a chance to jump with the recent success but hasn’t. I really hope he stays. Would love to see him keep building the momentum.

Pruitt and Freeze would wreck the East. Ole Miss put up 45 on UGA last year and had over 500 yards of offense.

That would be awesome. Do it. Make it happen. Sign the papers. Just freaking do it already, and lets go kick everyone's a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back