Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway continues to make poor decision after poor decision. He knew they would test for it and he did it anyway. That’s just stupid.

Domestic violence charge is inevitable. Surprised D4H couldn’t sniff that out. :lol:

Remember last year I was one of the few on here that said I wouldn't take Reuben Foster in the 1st round because of his off-field issues. Thus far I've been proven right as he's facing serious jail time right now.

Antonio Callaway is different. He doesn't have a look in his face like Reuben Foster did. He's got the face of a good kid who has just had some bad influences around him. Reuben Foster had the face of a disturbed young man that would continue to make mistakes.

Antonio Callaway will be a SUPERSTAR in the NFL. There is no doubt in my mind. He's got that look.

I know I'm feeding into the mess, but please allow me to humor myself for a moment ...

THIS is exactly what I was talking about earlier today in my previous post. You're telling us that you're looking at the face of a player(s), who in most cases are wearing a helmet, to judge if they'll continue to make mistakes? :eek:k:

I thought maybe your posts were just shtick, but guess I was wrong ...

Reactions: 2 people
I know I'm feeding into the mess, but please allow me to humor myself for a moment ...

THIS is exactly what I was talking about earlier today in my previous post. You're telling us that you're looking at the face of a player(s), who in most cases are wearing a helmet, to judge if they'll continue to make mistakes? :eek:k:

The face overrides actual historical behavior, when predicting future behavior

I cannot wait for the Vols to be back on top. If anybody can do it, it’d be Pruitt and his staff. Can’t wait

Reactions: 1 person
Face looking for draft analysis, FTW

D4H doing his draft analysis.

1vQV.gif

Reactions: 13 people
Doesn't matter what his talent level is. The best ability is availability. He's not gonna stay on the field cause he can't follow rules.

Antonio Callaway just needs a change of scenery. He's not gonna be a problem everywhere he goes like Reuben Foster. He's a good kid with a good heart. I think he just a daughter born recently as well. He just needs to get around some good mentors in the NFL and he'll be fine.

I'm confident in Antonio Callaway staying out of serious trouble in the NFL. He'll play in the NFL and he will DOMINATE. He's too good for teams to pass up.

He had problems bulking up to a 4-3 DE. Didn’t move well at 260. At his current stop he can flourish at 245.

Yea, probably right. A tweener in Pruitt’s system most likely...

I think he has the attitude, mentality that Pruitt is looking for. JMO.

Antonio Callaway just needs a change of scenery. He's not gonna be a problem everywhere he goes like Reuben Foster. He's a good kid with a good heart. I think he just a daughter born recently as well. He just needs to get around some good mentors in the NFL and he'll be fine.

I'm confident in Antonio Callaway staying out of serious trouble in the NFL. He'll play in the NFL and he will DOMINATE. He's too good for teams to pass up.

Sounds like Aaron Hernandez’s lawyer

Reactions: 3 people

The eyes are the gateway to the soul. So you really don't need more than that. However, the players do take their helmets off when they take pictures. So there is another source for finding out how a player looks facially than just when they are on the field playing football.

Reactions: 1 person
OJ is a pathological narcissist. He is selfish and has no regard for others. A person with that professional diagnosis always puts himself first and would never take the blame for someone else.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey guys leave d4h alone he is right. Callaway is a good kid he just alway somehow ends up in the wrong place at wrong time. I mean cmon guys it's just weed before a combine, it's also ok to sexually assault a woman since he was so high that time, also ok that he was suspended for credit card fraud. I mean guys he hasn't killed anyone yet.

Oh wait nope d4h is just a moron

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back