Recruiting Forum Football Talk LX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care about UF and Bama game. AD wrecked program. Basically, you don't like him and you wanna act like his season here was a failure. It wasn't. Everything after was.

I agree with this. The UCLA game was frustrating, but the team improved over the season. Once the regular season ended, everything collapsed. Bowl game was a nightmare, and the whole leaving for USC/calling recruits nonsense made us a sideshow. That is on Kiffin. Our ADs were in panic mode for nearly a decade. It’s been ugly, but I get the feeling we have turned the page. Excited to see what we put on the field this year.

Don't care about UF and Bama game. AD wrecked program. Basically, you don't like him and you wanna act like his season here was a failure. It wasn't. Everything after was.

It was an underachievement. Just gets excuses made for him because he comes with a ton of hype and he left here before people could really look at the results with a clear view. 7 wins was underachieving.

I also don’t like him and he’s been a failure as a head coach at every stop. One season at FAU doesn’t change that.

But hey he can scheme up a wide open TD pass for ya three times a year. Bravo.

Reactions: 1 person
Ziti, we're never gonna see eye to eye on this one. Let's agree to disagree until we argue about it again next month.

TOP100_John-Ward-214x300.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Oh man

I just lost a huge part of my childhood. Listening to Ward call games was beautiful. He painted a picture and made me see.

Give him six John

Some of my best sports memories as a kid are being in the car with my parents or just sitting around the house in the summer and fall and listening to Skip Caray call Braves games and John Ward call Vols games.

"And the undefeated Tennessee Volunteers remain just that way.

It wasn't easy, but it happened."

Reactions: 5 people
Pretty weird way to describe a beer. If you ever get to chicago go to mikerphone. They have great stouts

Maybe that the people that drink them are try hards? I dunno, I've been a stout guy since I tried Guinness ages ago and have obviously gravitated to the craft life over time.

I enjoy IPAs but in phases. Get burnt out.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe that the people that drink them are try hards? I dunno, I've been a stout guy since I tried Guinness ages ago and have obviously gravitated to the craft life.

I enjoy IPAs but in phases. Get burnt out.

Same. IPAs on occasion, but stouts and porters for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back