Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all VN sleuths. In all these brief workout videos being released, has anyone noticed JJ Peterson? I'm curious how he is doing physically. I imagine/hope that he at least looks like a totally different dude than the one that showed up extremely out of shape last Fall. Him looking better won't guarantee that he contributes in 2019, but if he looks like he did in the Fall, that will pretty much guarantee that he won't.
I didn't see an answer to this...I guess we will see in a few weeks

If he shuts it down for the year and they don't win a championship this year or make a final four, what does that mean for the Duke program financially?
TBH, if Duke "overcomes" losing Zion the media won't shut up about it for the foreseeable future.

Might be a better story, especially if they drop outta a #1 seed, a true underdog story in the making...

VAT levy on high frequency trading, but keep corporate taxes low. Putting a levy on speculative financial activity is the way to go, since it's wealth managers, hedge funds, central banks, and market makers that thrive on HFQ. Artificial Inteligence and machine learning, which have been by in large the drivers of HFQ, is about to have a devastating effect on our society.

I understand a few of these words

People are reporting that this is normal prostitution but actually sex trafficking. These women were apparently held against their will and forced into this. This is terrible

Totally with you Bass. If the reports are true and there is trafficking involved then it's absolutely deplorable and deserves swift justice.

We’re like brothers, oh, and our sister @SweetasSoda
giphy.webp

People are reporting that this is normal prostitution but actually sex trafficking. These women were apparently held against their will and forced into this. This is terrible

Wow, if that's the case, LOCK HIM UP!

Huge difference between a billionaire paying a C-list actress for her time and sex, and literal sex slaves. This is absolutely disgusting, and I hope that Robert Kraft, and the slavers, are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

People don't necessarily realize that by pure numbers, more people are enslaved today, than in any other point in history. Slavery is still a major problem throughout the world, and the US is a major destination for sex slavery. It's estimated that there are nearly 60,000 people who are enslaved in the US, typically sex slaves and domestic workers.

Slavery Today | Different Types of Human Trafficking - End Slavery Now
https://www.freetheslaves.net/our-model-for-freedom/slavery-today/
Report: There are 40 million slaves worldwide, most are women and girls

Wow, if that's the case, LOCK HIM UP!

Huge difference between a billionaire paying a C-list actress for her time and sex, and literal sex slaves. This is absolutely disgusting, and I hope that Robert Kraft, and the slavers, are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

People don't necessarily realize that by pure numbers, more people are enslaved today, than in any other point in history. Slavery is still a major problem throughout the world, and the US is a major destination for sex slavery. It's estimated that there are nearly 60,000 people who are enslaved in the US, typically sex slaves and domestic workers.

Slavery Today | Different Types of Human Trafficking - End Slavery Now
https://www.freetheslaves.net/our-model-for-freedom/slavery-today/
Report: There are 40 million slaves worldwide, most are women and girls
This world is a sick place

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back