Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be frigid everywhere…Atlanta Friday will be high of 25 low of 12 with 20-30 mph winds…Miami sounds enticing

Even the high in Miami over the weekend is 60. I have a colleague going to Naples this week, and he is bummed out that they will have a couple of days with highs in the mid 50’s.

Glad there are no OVs this weekend:oops:

Actually we are hosting one person. Arch Manning who will be hosted by Nico. We are looking at signing the #1 and #2 recruit for 2023, it just so happens they play the same spot. Although Nico might take a walk-on scholly since he wants to play Volleyball as well.

Well, I hate to say it, but there are a few in here that make things unbearable at times; but it still doesn’t come close to the FF.

Wait…Should I hv started a new thread………?
Why not just say my name??!

Reactions: Brillovol
Well, I hate to say it, but there are a few in here that make things unbearable at times; but it still doesn’t come close to the FF.

Wait…Should I hv started a new thread………?
Just wait until tomorrow. If I could post a gif from this stupid phone, it would be from Dumb and Dumber.

I wonder if Dont'e Thornton would be open to adding 30-40lbs and going from WR to TE?

They did. Guess we'll see next season what that means for us.

What's maddening is should we lose to certain teams next season, the excuse will be, "they have more talent than us". Yet we're not supposed to talk about how we could be improving our talent through the portal.
Yeah sure.
We should just A&M it and sign every top player we can buy. It really worked out well for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back