Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
An outlier does not necessarily equal a terrible loss. It's a loss. Clearly you don't understand how basketball works. A quandrant 2 loss is not a "terrible" loss.

Kentucky is 39th in the NET (Q2)
Temple is 126th in the NET (Q3)

Temple also lost to Vanderbilt and Ole Miss. "One in the same" my a$$.

Not sure why you're so dedicated to believing the Vols are bad and losing to Kentucky (we average 1 loss to UK every season for the last 10 years) is a mark of death.

Where did I say the vols were bad? I said it was a terrible loss. A Kentucky team who was beaten at home by a SC team we just beat by 40+(At SC),then beating us at home. That is a terrible loss. Put whatever spin you want on it.

Alabama beat them by 20+ at UK.

Where did I say the vols were bad? I said it was a terrible loss. A Kentucky team who was beaten at home by a SC team we just beat by 40+(At SC),then beating us at home. That is a terrible loss. Put whatever spin you want on it.

Let's see how they finish, the Cats are playing much better ball right now.

Everyone and their mother at the organization has openly committed to Tua for next year, but I hope they explore options still. I don’t think Gesicki was a Tua problem as much as McDaniel has stated that the play calls neglect the TEs and that he needed to be better at that. Gesicki was also a bit of a square peg in a round hole situation in this scheme, he’s a terrible blocker. His snap share dropped from last year to this year. If he was an all around TE instead of a WR in a TE body he’d have been much more useful.

Sherfield would be the role that you’d see Jennings slot in if he came to MIA.
I'm referencing number of targets not role with that. Gesicki was 3rd in targets but the gap is significant between 3 and 2.

Alabama played them at home. But I will never understand every year how people don’t truly understand what the committee deems as a “bad loss.” Q2 is not that.

Y’all we watched some of the 4th quarter of the SF game just to see if JJ got to the next round. We couldn’t believe these were pro players going to the championship game. Stepping out of bounds when you are trying to run out the clock. Not dragging the second foot. And the play calls! I admit I haven’t watched much pro since Peyton retired, but…

Referring to Katz’s bball bracket. Clemson after seeing this…
caddyshack-danny.gif

And you're continuing to prove you don't understand how basketball works.

Could breathe through the snorkel, but couldn’t raise my head upwards any. No way to back up without the snorkel getting stuck…
Just insanely stupid…😳
There was a ride/obstacle at a water park called the ‘up and over’ - just 2 small pools of water connected by an enclosed tube, that was completely flooded.
You had to hold your breath and swim underwater, up and over thru the tube, and exit into the second pool of water where you could then swim up to the open surface.

I look back on that now and wonder where the adults were. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? One kid gets stuck in there and it’s a tragedy…

Losing to Kentucky is not the same as losing to Temple. In no universe is it the same. And UK is at least, right now, a tournament team.

And my point is that it's basketball, and almost every team has an outlier loss. It's not a big deal. If you don't understand that, you don't understand basketball.
He does not understand because he is a troll. He pops up every now and then to stir the pot

Y’all we watched some of the 4th quarter of the SF game just to see if JJ got to the next round. We couldn’t believe these were pro players going to the championship game. Stepping out of bounds when you are trying to run out the clock. Not dragging the second foot. And the play calls! I admit I haven’t watched much pro since Peyton retired, but…
Not trying to call you out specifically but maybe this is a good point to reflect about having too high of an expectation for college kids. The expectations (from the fans) for football players and coaches to be perfect is out of control. I can understand expecting better from the professional teams, but reality is that this is part of the sport and always has been.

Reactions: Devo182
Lest we forget, we destroyed them last year. The focus will be real next year and the results will be splendid I predict.
They have zero chance next year in Neyland

That game will be at night

Neyland will be nuts

The defense will play their faces off

I do declare the Vawls will drop 60+ on them cocks!

Lest we forget, we destroyed them last year. The focus will be real next year and the results will be splendid I predict.
Not sure how he's able to recruit well, heck i'm not sure how he wears shoes other than those with velcro ties. But Beamer finna get dat ass whupt.

I'm talking about this game, in January of the year before.

I want blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back