Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to like your comment. . . as soon as I did, a new window opened and asked "Are you sure you want to like this comment?" With a "confirm" button😆 not kidding. Never seen Volnation do that before. Wish I took a screenshot.
Volnation was shocked that anyone wanted to like a @Jackcrevol post…. It knew that it had to be a mistake.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Good evening all, just checking in after work. Long day made longer by back pain. Our animals are doing well, the tornadoes coming through last weekend have us a scare but luckily the bad weather missed us, just lost a few roofing panels on an old section of barn.

Was able to go to Mule Day with the family for a few hours and have lunch before I went to work Saturday. Was a great day.

One of our goats had become an escape artist, his name is Tom Brady, he was named by our neighbors and given to us because he was small and not considered a good sire for their heard. I can't figure out where he's getting out and ironically we discovered he gets out and breaks back in as well.

I'm off to bed, for those that pray please keep our little farm and animals in your prayers.

Hey @sjt18 why is everyone so excited to get this guy? Why do we need a 5* stud player? Shouldn’t we be able to just recruit all 3*s and win? Because you know recruiting rankings don’t matter. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😩
Maybe because he looks like a talented player... like many unknown and underrated 3*. Are you really that dense?

BTW, it seems that one of the Fr with the most buzz this spring is Bishop... but that can't be, can it? Just a 3* like... uh, Sampson... and Wright.... and Small.

The saddest part of that report was Paxton Brooks won the fight. Just took one kick.

Milton isn't the leader we thought he was smdh
Further reports and analysis on Milton is he can throw an orange a country mile but has a chin made of glass. Paxton went for a rugby style kick but switched mid air to a chuck norris style round house kick.

I can’t figure out the starting pitching for Tennessee. I bought the hype on those guys, but they keep falling short of expectations. I find myself thinking the other team’s Friday night starters, etc look more dominant than ours.

Certainly need to hit better, but finding yourself down 5-1 in the fifth against elite competition makes for a lot of pressure.

We will see where they go from here!

Volnation was shocked that anyone wanted to like a @Jackcrevol post…. It knew that it had to be a mistake.
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back