Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Matthews, Danny Okoye, Amari Jefferson, Brayden Russell, Ronan O’Connell, Jordan Ross, Bennett Warren, Braylon Staley, Edwin Spillman, Kamarion Franklin, TN is in a really good spot for all these. A few have already committed just not publicly. Incredible list. William Satterwhite(50:50).
That’s beautiful.

I remember leaving early and hearing fireworks go off. Had to ask the police what happened. Said we just won. Crazy.

Years later, I worked in Turkey with Billy. One of the nicest, most humble dudes you'll meet. Chavis said he was the most talented DL he ever coached, before he got hurt. Billy kindly reitterated the truth to story that he indeed, told Tee he would get the ball back.

I’ve read the rule. I just don’t think his move was trying to gain an advantage, which is my interpretation of the “deceitful” portion of the rule. The other thing is we will never know because the umpire isn’t required to publicly explain his reason.
Rarely if ever is a balk move intentionally trying to gain an advantage. It's almost always an accident. The double clutch seems like it falls under balk, but I'm admittedly pretty ignorant of the nuances of baseball rules. But I don't think the absence of intent to deceive matters.

I remember leaving early and hearing fireworks go off. Had to ask the police what happened. Said we just won. Crazy.

Years later, I worked in Turkey with Billy. One of the nicest, most humble dudes you'll meet. Chavis said he was the most talented DL he ever coached, before he got hurt. Billy kindly reitterated the truth to story that he indeed, told Tee he would get the ball back.
You left the Tennessee- Arkansas game early and you wonder why people think you are a communist.

00A948BA-C616-4B2F-8924-F72BCBD54023.gif

I don’t see the issue
I agree with what your saying, MV, I do...I want these kids to get every penny they can get. But, I understand what he is saying, as well; it HAS changed so much of what was awesome about college athletics. But, it's just a fair progression of the moment 21st Century TV contracts were signed. THAT'S the moment EVERYTHING changed. It's all driven by money now, and therefore not as good, not as loyal, not as many other things it used to be. Be mad at that, if you dont like this change.

And, just because I don't blame Burns for getting all he can get, doesn't mean I have to like him anymore, especially if he leaves for somewhere in the SEC.

Mike Matthews, Danny Okoye, Amari Jefferson, Brayden Russell, Ronan O’Connell, Jordan Ross, Bennett Warren, Braylon Staley, Edwin Spillman, Kamarion Franklin. TN is in a really good spot for all these. A few have already committed just not publicly. Incredible list. William Satterwhite(50:50).
The hell you say👀👀👀👀👀

Pretty drunk because I just put my dog down so I'll probably have a new screen name after i answer if there's there's any replies but I've been busy running her back and forth to the vet and overnight vets for the last couple weeks and haven't been able to keep up with recruiting. I know about the commits but is anything trending towards us?
Had to put my dog down on New Years, still not over it. I miss her so much. Sorry for your loss.

TN leads for:

5⭐️ WR Mike Matthews
4⭐️Edge Danny Okoye
4⭐️WR Amari Jefferson( He is a 4 star)
4⭐️ RB Brayden Russell
3⭐️OL Ronan O’Connell
5⭐️ Edge Jordan Ross ( conflicting reports but he told Wiltfong we lead before his visit)
4⭐️OT Bennett Warren
4⭐️ WR Braylon Staley
4⭐️LB Edwin Spillman
5⭐️DL Kamarion Franklin.
4⭐️ OL William Satterwhite is 50:50.

TN is in a really good spot for all these. A few have already committed just not publicly. Incredible list.
Thanks

Don’t know how accurate this is

Here is the 2019 article from which that table is lifted. It states, "the table below shows the average college baseball expenses for NCAA D1 programs for five years from 2013 to 2017."

Pretty sure a lot has changed in VOLS baseball since 2017

thisisbait.png

Last edited:

Don’t know how accurate this is

The MLB draft throws a monkey wrench in the NIL high bidder market since some players will go pro immediately and teams have to move down to the next recruit, who may not like the school, etc. NIL would be a lot different than how it works in Football because of the draft IMO..

Reactions: Vols4us
I Love how you guys think using pretentious "look how smart I am" terms like "Self actualization" and "compartmentalize" and think that 🦬💩 means anything to me.

I love the Vols...if he leaves, especially for LSU, then I hate him for he is the enemy.

I don't care about rationalization.. I am a fan..antic. That's the way other teams feel when their kids come here...and I don't blame them.

I love the players that love us...screw the ones that don't...I don't wish them well and I hope they rot.
It’s not pretentious to use words that are within your vocabulary nor am I trying to evidence how smart I am. At the end of the day you’re free to do whatever you want. I just know that the more you take it personally, the more damage it does to you and doesn’t change anything about the situation. As a fellow Vol, I want the best for you. You replied to my comment in the first place so sorry I didn’t agree.

And I agree with most recent comments at their core. If he leaves and we play him, I’ll wish a lifetime amount of yips for him. I’m just not going to take it too personally if he does something that I can’t say I wouldn’t consider doing if I was him and in his shoes. But I’m not so good thing I don’t have to. F’ em if he ain’t a Vol. May god bless him in abundance if he is. Won’t impact my life significantly either way.

QB: Nico Iamaleava
RB: Cam Seldon / Peyton Lewis
WR: Nathan Leacock / Ryan Wingo/ Mike Matthews
TE: Ethan Davis / Jonathan Echols
OL - Sham Umarov/ Ronan O’Connell/ William Satterwhite/ Max Anderson/ Bennett Warren

This is the dream one day
Sounds like that’s not too far from a reality

QB: Nico Iamaleava
RB: Cam Seldon / Peyton Lewis
WR: Nathan Leacock / Ryan Wingo/ Mike Matthews
TE: Ethan Davis / Jonathan Echols
OL - Sham Umarov/ Ronan O’Connell/ William Satterwhite/ Max Anderson/ Bennett Warren

This is the dream one day
Better yet..........have that and some great depth behind them.

TN leads for:

5⭐️ WR Mike Matthews
4⭐️Edge Danny Okoye
4⭐️ RB Brayden Russell
3⭐️OL Ronan O’Connell
5⭐️ Edge Jordan Ross ( conflicting reports but he told Wiltfong we lead before his visit)
4⭐️OT Bennett Warren
4⭐️ WR Braylon Staley
4⭐️LB Edwin Spillman
5⭐️DL Kamarion Franklin.

TN is in a really good spot for all these. A few have already committed just not publicly. Incredible list.

I is ready to make boom boom for all of these. Ready…SET…

TN leads for:

5⭐️ WR Mike Matthews
4⭐️Edge Danny Okoye
4⭐️ RB Brayden Russell
3⭐️OL Ronan O’Connell
4⭐️OT Bennett Warren
4⭐️ WR Braylon Staley
4⭐️LB Edwin Spillman
5⭐️DL Kamarion Franklin.

IMG_0192.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back