Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A select few. Remember Hurd is a freshman and he hasn't felt what it's like to constantly get beat by a team your whole career. Swag, when it concerns one team is not given, you have to beat them and take it from them. Currently they own us. This weekend that will change.

Hurd is from Tennessee. He knows.

I have this nagging Dooley syndrome that won't let me be overly optimistic, but I desperately want the Vols to crush the Gators by 21+ ... Please don't let it be close!!!

Vols 38 gatahs 10

I think the game is a big win for us as long as the staudium crowd stays with the team, even if we get our nose bloodied in the first few minutes. We can not let a quick score silence the crowd. I am feeling this game is the TIME, the time to start releasing years of pentup frustration on their azzes. I think the score would be higher but Butch clears the bench to let every player get in and play so know they can beat the gatah's and get the monkey off their backs for next year in fl. HOPE ROCKY TOP IS RINGING IN EVERY fl PLAYERS HEAD AFTER OUR SWEET VICTORY TILL THEIR NEXT GAME. WANT ALL THE RECUITS THAT ARE NOT COMMITTED TO US YET TO WALK AWAY HUMMING ROCKY TOP AND PICTURING THEMSELVES PLAYING IN SUCH A GREAT FOOTBALL STADIUM, PLAYING FOR A FUTURE VOLS TEAM AND LISTENING THE FANS CHANT FOR THEM SOMEDAY. GBO VFL

Reactions: 1 person
Don't you have your anger management group meeting in the morning, William? Go to bed.

anger_management_540.jpg

A select few. Remember Hurd is a freshman and he hasn't felt what it's like to constantly get beat by a team your whole career. Swag, when it concerns one team is not given, you have to beat them and take it from them. Currently they own us. This weekend that will change.

I didn't know people still used the word SWAG. Swagger is back and confidence or cocky is a lot more common. :)

Vols 38 gatahs 10

I think the game is a big win for us as long as the staudium crowd stays with the team, even if we get our nose bloodied in the first few minutes. We can not let a quick score silence the crowd. I am feeling this game is the TIME, the time to start releasing years of pentup frustration on their azzes. I think the score would be higher but Butch clears the bench to let every player get in and play so know they can beat the gatah's and get the monkey off their backs for next year in fl. HOPE ROCKY TOP IS RINGING IN EVERY fl PLAYERS HEAD AFTER OUR SWEET VICTORY TILL THEIR NEXT GAME. WANT ALL THE RECUITS THAT ARE NOT COMMITTED TO US YET TO WALK AWAY HUMMING ROCKY TOP AND PICTURING THEMSELVES PLAYING IN SUCH A GREAT FOOTBALL STADIUM, PLAYING FOR A FUTURE VOLS TEAM AND LISTENING THE FANS CHANT FOR THEM SOMEDAY. GBO VFL

Only thing that I disagree with is that clearing the bench will signal letting up on uf...there's not a single player on the Tennesse team (scholarship or walk-on) that isn't going to Give their all to destroy uf! Heck, if CBJ went into the student section and picked 10 players to cover kickoffs, there would be 10 Orange kamikazes blasting the gators! (Medley would still kick).

This weekend we finally tape the gators mouth shut. Now we just need some nice gator skin boots...

UT - 34
UF - 17

I'm not going to get ahead of myself its still Fl vs TN with FL coming off a bye. I think TN wins at home but I don't expect a blowout.

Props to HialeahGator, for actually coming around this week. I think if the shoe was on the other foot, I'd be laying low. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 5 people
thought this was a decent article highlighting 3rd down for what AND checkerneyland! ESPN hates us What?

What are Tennessee and Lil Jon up to? - ESPN

INSTAGRAM LILJON @LilJon
@Vol_Football HOLLA @ ME
12:42 PM - 30 Sep 2014

Is this the funniest start to a copyright conversation ever or could this be the introduction needed to ensure Lil Jon performs "Third Down For What?" live during a game?

This Saturday I am wanting something like the 2006 Cal game or the 2007 Arkansas game or the 2009 UGA game.

Where it was expected to either be close or we were slight underdogs. And we just came out popping and jumped out to a big lead and dominated the game.

Morning, Gentlemen!

Getting so fired up about this game. Won't be able to attend but I will have a front row seat for an azz whooping that will be delivered to the Gators courtesy of A.J. ,Cam, Curt, Barnett, etc. Who's with me?:rock:

PFort on Pearson

Pearson did conditioning work today according to Butch. Also, just saw him walking through the complex after practice and he looked fine walking with no limp. He was definitely excited about the possibility of playing against the Gators.

Reactions: 2 people
Recruiting forum number 14? Oh, what year is it? Oh yeah 2014. What's our quarterback's number? Oh yeah 14. What's the number of our best player of the last 10 years? 14. Guys I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it all just makes sense. This is our grainy video of Bigfoot.
34-24 vols

:eek:lol:

Gotta be in for this...Vols 35, Gators 24. :crossfingers::twocents::focus:

GO VOLS!

It's called swag. They have it, we don't. The only way to get it is to beat them.

You .may be right. But tell me what they have done this season to have a level of swag that they walk in Neyland wipe our azzes and go home. Yeah I said wipe.

Ha. One of my friends on Facebook posted this and said: "Foreshadowing"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 7 people
This is going to be my first UT vs. UF game in what will turn out to be a long career as a Vol fan. "I'm pumped" is saying it lightly.

Alright guys I need some help. me and my friends need 4 tickets and we are willing to give $200 apiece. Preferably together. Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back