Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Pruitt as well.

would be an interesting hire, he has great recruiting ties all over the South.

Great recruiter, will likely bring a top staff, DC for one national title team and for the runner up last year, would probably bring a coordinator who runs a pro style offense. I think I could get on board with Pruitt.

I’d prefer people bash me. The mods just volunteer to help me out. They don’t deserve it. Me? I probably deserve it. 😬

We’ve had just under 20k posts in the last 24 hours, for a frame of reference. Mods aren’t hanging around deleting anything borderline today. Lol.
Well at least one good thing will come of the atrocity....You can make some extra coin.

Reactions: 1 person
I’d prefer people bash me. The mods just volunteer to help me out. They don’t deserve it. Me? I probably deserve it. 😬

We’ve had just under 20k posts in the last 24 hours, for a frame of reference. Mods aren’t hanging around deleting anything borderline today. Lol.

Cause it’s ALL borderline! K boss off to eat a snickers

Morris been interviewed? Hot name all of a sudden?

Don't know that Morris had. Don't know that Currie is in Dallas.

Morris has always been a name on the list. Granted down the list at the start.

-Hubbs

Is Currie going after Tee to save his job?

-Price

Reading quotes like this really reminds me of this re: Currie
LK4.gif

A weeks ago I was not at all on board with Leach. After he got blown out in the apple cup, I was even more against it. But after yesterday, I'm ok with any coach with a pulse who doesn't condone child rape and who has had any type of success as a HC.

Or Tee

Just to bring it to a closure since it's already out there:

I couldn't find the post, apparently others couldn't either. Obviously assumed it was nuked. Had a back and forth with Freak through email. He says it was always there, and it is there now.

No clue.

Thanks Freak

Moving on. :hi:

I would love to see Ron Swanson beat the chit out of Ron Mexico right now. A lot of stress the last couple days and a Volnation fight would be so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back