Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLVIII (New Coach Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It seems like the coaching search info def took a turn since sunday. Feldman, Hubbs, and most media people are getting more info. I wonder who decided to change that

Maybe now it's necessary?

The narrative now is that Tennessee is crap and no one in their right mind should come here.

The more the school can do to demonstrate that there is legitimate interest in our spot, the better.

DPvX_k3XkAEvg_7.jpg:large

Just gonna leave this here.

Take my money for a T-shirt if Gundy happens!

Reactions: 3 people
My apologies for being overly harsh yesterday. It was out of character for me and I've felt bad since. I can bite back pretty hard when my temper is up, which it was but had nothing to do with you.

My bad, Newt.

No worries man we are all on the same team!

Reactions: 1 person
Swain's on board (for those of you who thought he would be butthurt if it wasn't Tee)

[twitter]https://twitter.com/SwainEvent/status/935558166393294848[/twitter]

We all love Tee, but that was risky.. Could have been the greatest thing ever or decent but also there was a chance it could be a Larry Scott disaster.

Reactions: 1 person
Per my information, after the fiasco on Sunday DiPietro and Davenport stepped in and asked Fulmer and Peyton to run this search.

Currie will not be fired and is very valuable when it comes to structuring the contracts and raising the funds.

If this Gundy stuff sticks, we all need to write thank you letters to Phil.

That’s fine. Let Fulmer deal with the coaches and hires and let Currie do the paperwork and stay out of the way

Reactions: 4 people
Brought up in another thread - the flight data provided of an altitude of 37,000 ft is more than what the maximum is for a King Air 350i.

From King Air 350i the max. altitude is 35,000 ft.

Another troll job?

Reactions: 2 people
A return trip flight plan may not have even been filed. You can file the plan ahead of time and activate it from the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back