Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLVIII (New Coach Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a complete sell on Brian Brohm’s brother.

I know he threw a chair. I know about Purdue’s records. Give me offensive stats, recruiting ability, likely staff members, any connections he may have.

I have my crew on that right now for you.

Invol
Bass
Butchna
Bruin

Very reliable bunch. :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
I don't wanna get my hopes up. We were told Sunday we wanted to make a hire than and we got Schiano.

It was meant to be just a funny. Sorry needed a little humor that we (hopefull) aren't going down that road.

Last edited:
What if I told you, recruiting would be like the 90's with Kevin Steele. Cade Mays would sign and Rodney Garner and a star staff would join him?

You have one of the best recruiters in the nation. Knows all the dirt on Dabo, Saban, Jimbo, Malzhan and Kirby. Can push the envelope.

Something to think about. And those aren't made up.

Steele is a good DC. He is not a good HC

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe Butch can finally get that Purdue job he's wanted so badly after all, and the reduction in what we owe in his buyout can help offset Brohm's buyout.

Call me crazy,

At the beginning of this search I would of taken Brohm over Gundy, Mullen, Cutcliffe and Schiano,

Gundy-don't feel like he was ever a good fit nor that he has what it takes to beat Saban and win a national championship.

Mullen- Meh

Cutcliffe- to old

Schiano- Schiano

Brohm- "DO I HAVE A PULSE, LETS PLAY FOOTBALL!

Reactions: 4 people
what if i told you, recruiting would be like the 90's with kevin steele. Cade mays would sign and rodney garner and a star staff would join him?

You have one of the best recruiters in the nation. Knows all the dirt on dabo, saban, jimbo, malzhan and kirby. Can push the envelope.

Something to think about. And those aren't made up.

9-36.

Just give me a good football coach....that will solve a lot of problems!! And I think Brohm is a really, really good football coach...not flashy, but just a good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back