Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange. I live at University Walk. Not that it means anything, but as I was headed to class on Wednesady morning, around 9:30
or so, I saw Pig and a girl leaving the property. Like I said, could be completely irrelevant but I have seen Pig and Von on this complex before.

Just found out I'm getting stationed in Florida...Add one more Vol to those who will be screaming(and dodging piss balloons) in the Swamp this year!

Reactions: 2 people
I am going to miss you all this afternoon. Sadly my health will not allow me to attend. My heart will be there with you. Congrats on the baby and the good news on baby as well. Prayers for all as always. Hope the girl is ok and not jerking Von around. Von, you knew better. All other players, please do not put yourself in this position. You have too much to lose and do not need this stigma hanging over you. Respect yourself and the young women you date. Kudos... it IS easy to follow the law. Welcome back Smokey. To my Vol family - thanks for keeping me sane. Oh, and " IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Someone at work told me that the Oklahoma football team just got in trouble for academics. He said he heard it on the radio, coming into work today. Anybody hear anything about it?

The most recent look at the Knoxville weather looks like it may clear out by 1-2, and end up being beautiful for the game. Hope it is, and everyone shows out to support team 119. Wish I could be there, but I'm on call for work and our gospel meeting is this weekend. Have a blast everyone!

OAN: what channel is it supposed to be on? I thought it is SEC network but a softball schedule shows in the program. Is it the alternate channel?

Reactions: 1 person
The most recent look at the Knoxville weather looks like it may clear out by 1-2, and end up being beautiful for the game. Hope it is, and everyone shows out to support team 119. Wish I could be there, but I'm on call for work and our gospel meeting is this weekend. Have a blast everyone!

OAN: what channel is it supposed to be on? I thought it is SEC network but a softball schedule shows in the program. Is it the alternate channel?

Yes

That's great news. And yes, I believe the game is on the SEC Network Alternate channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back