Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
As phenomenal as he was at calling a football game, John Ward was incomparable as a basketball announcer. I always listened to the away games on radio. You could truly visualize the game with his play by play commentary. He knew all the players names on both teams. He could actually pronounce all the names correctly as well. He was a master artist at his craft. My all time favorite attorney too.

There will never be another like him.
I was so lucky to be in college while he was the Voice of the Vols.

:salute:

Bottom

GFW, out of left field question here, but would there be any concerns about Richmond sticking around if he doesn't win the LT position this fall? I know that he struggled with redshirting/not playing last year, and VQ has hinted that he hasn't yet "won" the position and that Kendrick/Hall may be our tackles this season.

GFW, out of left field question here, but would there be any concerns about Richmond sticking around if he doesn't win the LT position this fall? I know that he struggled with redshirting/not playing last year, and VQ has hinted that he hasn't yet "won" the position and that Kendrick/Hall may be our tackles this season.

Good question wish I could answer it but I don't know

Good question wish I could answer it but I don't know

That's a tough spot for the coaches. Richmond will inevitably be a beast, so they will want to keep him around, but at the same time, you gotta play the guy who gives you the best chance to win.

That's a tough spot for the coaches. Richmond will inevitably be a beast, so they will want to keep him around, but at the same time, you gotta play the guy who gives you the best chance to win.

If he can't beat out Kendrick than maybe he's not the guy we think he is. Nothing against BK but all I've read is that Richmond is elite.

My money is on him winning the job this fall. I think they say those things for motivation.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back