Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've released the names of the killers. Tells me all i need to know. Terrorism.

This can get dicey. If it's not terrorism but just a normal middle eastern couple, it would add a big fire to the anti Muslim crowd and hurt the attempts at reason from the pro Muslim crowd. And black people thought it was bad. I'm arming myself for this backlash alone sheesh.

And I don't associate myself with either argument. I'm just watching from my lawn chair

They've released the names of the killers. Tells me all i need to know. Terrorism.

Every mass shooting is terrorism. The shooters, bombers, whatever don't have to be middle eastern for it to be terrorism.

As for guns, the best advice I can give is know and respect your weapon and make sure if you have a family, they do too. Negligent discharges happen far more often that things like this so for the 99.9% of the time that you aren't using your gun in self defense, make sure that it is protected in such a way that accidents don't happen. Be aware of the risks and only carry if you know what you are doing and are prepared to discharge your weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
He mentioned her by name to the press?

Is he still employed at GA?

If both are yes then for sure he should be slapped with a violation
the quote in ajc made it sure seem like he did

btw, springfield xdm 9mm, some high dollar hollow points, 19 + 1 in the chamber

some advice, count the number of rounds u put down range, once u get to 3000, you'll be a decent shooter, squeeze your trigger in one fluid motion saying to yourself .. let it surprise me, let it surprise me, anticipating recoil influences your accuracy more than anything. each time you practice start at 3, 5, 15, then finish at 25 yards

Reactions: 1 person
the quote in ajc made it sure seem like he did

btw, springfield xdm 9mm, some high dollar hollow points, 19 + 1 in the chamber

some advice, count the number of rounds u put down range, once u get to 3000, you'll be a decent shooter, squeeze your trigger in one fluid motion saying to yourself .. let it surprise me, let it surprise me, anticipating recoil influences your accuracy more than anything. each time you practice start at 3, 5, 15, then finish at 25 yards

Pruitt should be sanctioned IMO.

I have plenty of rounds under my belt

It's just time to carry this thing legally

I carry and S&W M&P Shield 9mm with HP rounds. Always carry an extra, loaded mag with you when you carry.

I carry a bersa Thunder 380. Have the 40 cal at home among some ar's etc.

The bersa just feels and looks like the Walther ppk so I feel like James Bond :)

I'm looking into getting a 9mm M&P. I hear great things about them.

The whole line is awesome. I have the full sized one as well in .45. I tried a lot of different similar sized handguns (Springfield XDS, S&W M&P Shield, multiple Glocks) and it had the best hand feel for me. It fit like a glove. Never had one issue with it so far. Also, the Shield's price point is around $400 where the Springfield and Glocks are typically closer to or over &500.

Anybody remember the original thread topic before we got off on more important things like panties and guns?

Live by the handgun, die by the handgun.

That reference was more applied to those who use violence to accomplish their goals will ultimately die by violence, and I would say that history bears that out pretty well. However I don't believe Jesus was suggesting that we not defend ourselves.

And on the subject of handguns for defense, I would guess that most police think the handguns they carry are a great idea, and I'm pretty sure more would die without them than die because of them. I would also be curious to know how many of the 14 people that just died were carrying. My guess is none.

Reactions: 3 people
That reference was more applied to those who use violence to accomplish their goals will ultimately die by violence, and I would say that history bears that out pretty well. However I don't believe Jesus was suggesting that we not defend ourselves.

And on the subject of handguns for defense, I would guess that most police think the handguns they carry are a great idea, and I'm pretty sure more would die without them than die because of them. I would also be curious to know how many of the 14 people that just died were carrying. My guess is none.

It's a debate where there isn't a right answer because both answers end up with bad consequences; but neither side wants to admit that, so they just keep saying how dumb the other side is and pointing to the bad consequences as proof.

It's a debate where there isn't a right answer because both answers end up with bad consequences; but neither side wants to admit that, so they just keep saying how dumb the other side is and pointing to the bad consequences as proof.

The first recorded murder was a rock to the head. The problem is the depravity of man, not the method of expressing it.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back