Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Loving this season Swartzman is a national treasure.
I’d say they wrote that character for him...but that’s any character. Huston and Whishaw not going to be hurting for roles in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: bignewt
Skip the line they say.. schedule an appointment they say...BS. 30 people in line all with appointments... Nobody even coming out to see when your appointment was scheduled... So stupid.

200-12-gif.319102
Sounds like DMV to me.

are they still doing those?
yeah, but the deadline got pushed. was originall October of this year...bumped to sometime next. but im gonna need mine to travel for work, so i was gonna knock it out now. best laid plans.........psht.

I've always found if you go to the boondock DMVs you're golden. I drove to a whole different county here in NC, but I bet I saved hours lol
Yup. I live in Knoxville and that’s a common occurrence at the dmvs in the area. Best option here close by is go to Morristown or something like that

are they still doing those?
yes. but apparently they've relaxed some of the rules or something. the way it was originally presented to me was there was a dead line for being able to enter government buildings or get on commercial flights. basicallly if you intend on entering government facilities or going on commercial flights, after a certain date, you would have to have a REAL ID to do so.

apparently that's not the case now???? who knows, the guy at the DMV was being a dick about it.....like i was just supposed to know that.

anyway. got it now, don't have to worry about it. he said that my passport would work in place of a real ID, and he didn't know why i was getting one...

well for one, dick, a new pass port is $150...this is $14....................................................here's a $20, keep the change and go get yourself a personality.

effin people....

Yup. I live in Knoxville and that’s a common occurrence at the dmvs in the area. Best option here close by is go to Morristown or something like that
that's what i wound up doing.....they werne't much better, shorter line, but way more miserable people.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back