Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Not attacking you, but you have to be careful what you post on social media, as your identity is discoverable, and you potentially be sued for slander.
There was nothing slanderous about what he said. Plus good luck proving who posted it lol

The first wrong was out of Murfreesboro lol, but I guess if you throw enough rocks one will hit the water, we are based out of Nashville started in Nashville. 2. We have never steered a soul from UT but that is a narrative by fans who refuse to accept what UT has been over the past 10 years. We have players all around the country from USCw to UGA, Bama, LSU, TCU, Kentucky, Fla, etc but UT has the most with ease (7)but fans feel entitled and think every NPA kid should want to go to UT. We do have a facility in Murfreesboro as well as Hendersonville.

Which 7?

I guess you missed where I said "IF this is true".

Ij thought it was funny but to be real honest we have cut off VQ from interviews or anything due to Austin lying on me. I was not on Buck's account nor did I lie on Spyre. Like I said Austin wants inside info from Spyre so he tried to make a fake situation to appease to them. We talked to Hubbs and he apologized but the issue between Buck and Austin is not over at all.

Javonta Payton
Walker Merrill
Elijah Simmons
Lampley
Theo Jackson

That's all I can think of...

Bumpus
William Parker

We also went and help seal the deal with the Memphis trio, also Key Lawrence was a NPA kid. We also aided in the Bailey recruitment due to.ties to Marrieta and him camping with us.

people like them will probably be out of jobs soon. now that everything can be done in the light of day without bags of cash, the white collar crowd (lawyers and accountants) is taking over.

😂😂😂😂 when you train and fo bonds those lawyers and accountants from this firm or that firm have to go thru you to get a deal done. The families know who's truly going to make sure they can maximize their deals. Sure as hell won't be a stranger.

These kids need to look out for themselves and not let people use them like this. If you remember de1Conley went south when Pruitt was fired. If he cared about UT why did that happen? These people could care less about the kids. It is all about what is in it for them.

I never went south and I'll say it again, the way Plowman and UT went about it was foul. Guys do worst at schools qnd they pay them. UT was coward and ghey with that presser and denying pay. I dgaf if it was coward Butch whom everyone knows I hate. PAY him clowns. Nothing those coaches nor Pruitt did was earth shattering, nor abnormal in the world of college sports in which coaches are paid handsome to Get It Done. It had ZERO to do with it being Pruitt so save your self made narratives. If you look around no big time P5 schools fears the NCAA anymore but UT. They continue to tell on themselves from the Bruce Pearl crap to the latest situation. That has to stop immediately.

Reactions: Vols1117
Nobody is under any obligation to push kids to UT. Some of y'all are full of delusion. The world doesn't work that way. You help the kid with what seems to be healthy for the kid. Buck loves UT but he ain't UT's middle man.

Back to this recruit, I'm not sure how this thread got turned into a crap on Buck thread but we can use this player. Are we slow rolling him or is he still evaluating his options?
They are scumbag money grubbers..and that is all. Screw them and anybody that defends them.

They loved Pruitt because he fed their money grubbing avarice, but conveniently didn't care if he sucked at coaching the players they sent him, so don't give me that "they only care about what is best for the kid" 🦬💩.

Now we have good coaches that actually help players get better, and Buck and his band of Barbers constantly disparage them..? Come on man...wake up..🤦‍♂️

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back