Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

We count Calhoun, Georgia as “Chatt area”. Emaree Winston made the all Chatt team in the paper 😅
😂😂. Good one. I’m from Dalton and made Times Free Press “all area team” and Calhoun is further south than us. Anybody who ask “where ya from” I say Dalton, Ga. Never heard of it… “it’s close to Chatt, TN” oh, I know what “area” your talking about. Even though we’ve never referred to ourselves as being in the Chatt area.

😂😂. Good one. I’m from Dalton and made Times Free Press “all area team” and Calhoun is further south than us. Anybody who ask “where ya from” I say Dalton, Ga. Never heard of it… “it’s close to Chatt, TN” oh, I know what “area” your talking about. Even though we’ve never referred to ourselves as being in the Chatt area.
Yep lol. Coincidentally I was at Dalton this past fall for their game against Calhoun haha

When I see flat expanses of rock its W Tennessee. When I see Campbell Station, I know the mountains are close.

Only issue I have is their Bucees. They need to come rip it out and take it back. When I say 'they' I mean non East Tennesseans.
Does not bother me. I do not stop at Bucees anymore since I was traveling alone with my dog and they would not let me take her to go into the bathroom on a hot summer day. They wanted me to leave her in the car unattended.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Does not bother me. I do not stop at Bucees anymore since I was traveling alone with my dog and they would not let me take her to go into the bathroom on a hot summer day. They wanted me to leave her in the car unattended.
The Owners son is accused of videoing people in bathrooms.

I will get gas there but thats it. **** em.

Reactions: franklinpence
I'm from East Ridge and lived in Murray and Whitfield for 10 years...and I've always thought of that whole area of NW Georgia as the Chattanooga area.

I was a evil drug dealing scumbag....does that mean my Mom and Dad are evil scumbags?

You're just insulted that he didn't wanna watch you go wee wee

Well there is a Beaver on the convenience store sign.🤷🤷

I'm from East Ridge and lived in Murray and Whitfield for 10 years...and I've always thought of that whole area of NW Georgia as the Chattanooga area.
me neither, but in the MSA. Shocked to see Scottsboro and Athens as well.

The combined statistical area consists of three metropolitan statistical areas – Chattanooga, Cleveland, and Dalton – as well as the Athens, Scottsboro, and Summerville micropolitan statistical areas. At the 2010 census, the CSA had a population of 1,010,000.

Kind of concerned, my grandson starts Pre Kindergarten this upcoming school year and for some reason I believe he will be first kid under 5 to get kicked out for verbally abusing the teacher..
This is a random post but not at all strange. For some reason, young parents today are doubling down on trying to be their children's friends rather than being their parents. I don't know if that is the situation here, but I have a wife that teaches pre-school and a daughter in college to become a teacher. It makes me mad and frustrated that parents don't teach their children to behave and show proper respect to adults in authority positions. Please recommend to his parents that they correct his behavior before he gets to school so he is not the "jerk of a kid" that his teachers talk about when they get home and need to vent about their day.

This is a random post but not at all strange. For some reason, young parents today are doubling down on trying to be their children's friends rather than being their parents. I don't know if that is the situation here, but I have a wife that teaches pre-school and a daughter in college to become a teacher. It makes me mad and frustrated that parents don't teach their children to behave and show proper respect to adults in authority positions. Please recommend to his parents that they correct his behavior before he gets to school so he is not the "jerk of a kid" that his teachers talk about when they get home and need to vent about their day.
He is the baby of the three my daughter has. It's the "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child" situation..

Reactions: KptVFL
Kind of concerned, my grandson starts Pre Kindergarten this upcoming school year and for some reason I believe he will be first kid under 5 to get kicked out for verbally abusing the teacher..
One of my sons got kicked out of pre-school, then one of my grandsons got kicked out and now one of my dogs has been kicked out of the groomer. For us, it’s a family tradition. lol

He is the baby of the three my daughter has. It's the "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child" situation..
My youngest is the youngest of all my mom's grandkids. She is well behaved and well mannered, even for a teenager. We didn't even have to whoop her. Just don't take her crap when she tries to dish it out.

VN Store

Back