'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia State Pregame/Game Thread

Sponsored by: Preparation H, Its football time in Tennessee

and

Applebees, anywhere else is doo doo.

Georgia State: We can name the score but hopefully the score is high in short order so these kids can taste the chicken
W 10283-potato

BYU: These people cant talk smack. Please don't lose to these white kids.
W 34-13

Chattanooga: Samsies as Georgia State
W 10283-potato

@ Flerda: If Tennessee has average protection I think this can be a W with Chaneys play calling for slants, screens and sluggos. Average play wins this game because Frank's is trash.
W 27-17

Georgia: We match up with UGAs style better as a program it seems. itll be close but I cant imagine we will win this game. soo.. I'll say call it anyways.
W 31-28

Miss State: They have some missing pieces and come to Neyland. We have better players, I believe.
W 34-10

@ ALABAMMER: We build a chest high wall on the sidelines so Nick Saban cant see, replace the coordinator frequencies with nickelback tracks and spike their Gatorade with laxatives and we win
W 21-10

South Carolina: The time is now and I am sick to losing to the autistic William Tiffany Muschamp.
W 42-17

UAB: Thisll be a smidge more challenging than the other nonconference but still a w
W 34-13

@ Kentucky: Lmao
W 35-14

@ Missouri: Gah these guys always blast us so we obviously win in a low scoring game because Dooley forgets his notebook with all of the obscure motivational quotes
W 17-6

Vaginabilt: WE HAVE TO WIN THIS BY GAWD OR WE SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE STATE. And I think we lay it on them.
W 51-10

Overall record 25-0

But seriously 8-4
Losses are UGA, Bama, Missouri and Florida because I can't call it a win until I see it hit 00:00

Last edited:
9-4 (8-4 + bowl win)

GSU W 49-0
BYU W 27-7
Chatt W 45-6
UF L 24-21
UGA L 26-17
MSU W 21-16
Bama L 44-20
SCar W 42-13
UK W 48-6
UAB W 38-7
MIZ L 33-27
VU W 55-0

Bowl game vs Michigan W 35-10

ALL SEC
1st team: Trey Smith, Darrell Taylor, Alontae Taylor
2nd team: Marquez Callaway, Dominick Wood Anderson, Daniel Bituli, Bryce Thompson (if he plays), Trevon Flowers
3rd team: Jarrett Guarantano, Ty Chandler, Jauan Jennings, Brandon Kennedy

Freshman All Americans: Wanya Morris, Henry To’oto’o

Freshman All-SEC: Warren Burrell, Eric Gray, Jaylen McCollough

NFL Draft picks
Trey Smith (round 1)
Darrell Taylor (round 2)
Marquez Callaway (round 2)
Daniel Bituli (round 3)
Ty Chandler (round 3)
Jarrett Guarantano (round 5)
Dominick Wood Anderson (round 6)
Jauan Jennings (round 6)

Last edited:
XV-nulla until we lose one

Realistically, 8-4 with only one of Trey or Solomon. 9-3 if we can have both of them the entire year.

Reactions: Sleegro
Sponsored by: Preparation H, Its football time in Tennessee

and

Applebees, anywhere else is doo doo.

Georgia State: We can name the score but hopefully the score is high in short order so these kids can taste the chicken
W 10283-potato

BYU: These people cant talk smack. Please don't lose to these white kids.
W 34-13

Chattanooga: Samsies as Georgia State
W 10283-potato

@ Flerda: If Tennessee has average protection I think this can be a W with Chaneys play calling for slants, screens and sluggos. Average play wins this game because Frank's is trash.
W 27-17

Georgia: We match up with UGAs style better as a program it seems. itll be close but I can imagine we will win this game. soo.. I'll say call it anyways.
W 31-28

Miss State: They have some missing pieces and come to Neyland. We have better players, I believe.
W 34-10

@ ALABAMMER: We build a chest high wall on the sidelines so Nick Saban cant see, replace the coordinator frequencies with nickelback tracks and spike their Gatorade with laxatives and we win
W 21-10

South Carolina: The time is now and I am sick to losing to the autistic William Tiffany Muschamp.
W 42-17

UAB: Thisll be a smidge more challenging than the other nonconference but still a w
W 34-13

@ Kentucky: Lmao
W 35-14

@ Missouri: Gah these guys always blast us so we obviously win in a low scoring game because Dooley forgets his notebook with all of the obscure motivational quotes
W 17-6

Vaginabilt: WE HAVE TO WIN THIS BY GAWD OR WE SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE STATE. And I think we lay it on them.
W 51-10

Overall record 25-0

But seriously 8-4

As usual, i see you myman. Love the Applebee's schtick. Ky? LMAO

Reactions: Sleegro
7-5
Wins: 4OOC, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Vanderbilt

Brain tells me 6-6 is more likely but I believe having a capable offensive coordinator has to be worth two wins, especially considering we replace WVU with BYU.
Other predictions:
Ty Chandler over 1300 APY - more if he’s returning kicks
Elijah Simmons is starting at NT by Florida
Jerrod Means = special teams player of the year
Shrout is forced to play legitimate minutes and plays well
BYU game is a nail-biter
Bituli leads us in tackles, To’oto’o second
Corners play well, safeties not so much

7-5
Wins: 4OOC, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Vanderbilt

Brain tells me 6-6 is more likely but I believe having a capable offensive coordinator has to be worth two wins, especially considering we replace WVU with BYU.
Other predictions:
Ty Chandler over 1300 APY - more if he’s returning kicks
Elijah Simmons is starting at NT by Florida
Jerrod Means = special teams player of the year
Shrout is forced to play legitimate minutes and plays well
BYU game is a nail-biter
Bituli leads us in tackles, To’oto’o second
Corners play well, safeties not so much
Why would we lose to Kentucky? They had their best team ever last year and we smoked them. They'll be worse this year and we'll be better. You should edit your post to 8-4.

Why would we lose to Kentucky? They had their best team ever last year and we smoked them. They'll be worse this year and we'll be better. You should edit your post to 8-4.
Yeah, I feel like that’s a 50/50 game for sure. Gave them the edge due to homefield. Totally possible we win it but totally possible we lose to MSU, USC and Vandy. I leaned into Neyland playing a big factor.

8-4. 9-4 after Liberty Bowl win over Baylor or Belk Bowl win over North Carolina. Couple of ESD flips due to progress.

Yeah, I feel like that’s a 50/50 game for sure. Gave them the edge due to homefield. Totally possible we win it but totally possible we lose to MSU, USC and Vandy. I leaned into Neyland playing a big factor.
Makes sense. But we won @ Auburn last fall. Not sure home field will matter vs UK, they will be outclassed all over the field and on the sidelines.

VN Store

Back