‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

Heup started our last drive with the intent to give up and go to half, no one can argue otherwise... you don't take your time and run it up the middle twice and run the clock... This is NOT the type of coaching we should be seeing on the road against a rival.

We got the one throw and call and then all of a sudden he wanted to get points. That's not the mentality I want my coach to have, sorry...

Terrible take 😂

Kentucky had 3 timeouts. If we would have popped a first down or a decent gain on first down we would have pushed the tempo.

But you don’t go 3 & out with 2-3 incompletions and give them the ball back with 75+ seconds and 2-3 timeouts.

He played it perfectly.

Just didn’t pop anything the first couple plays.

Reactions: Vols410
Can someone please go tell Banks our best defense is man to man and send pressure?!! Come up with some exotic blitzes to put pressure on Leary’s face and see how well he does then. He is sitting back there for 10 seconds and throwing to guys sitting wide open in the zone.
Our guys can’t play zone. Not sure why, but they can’t.

That replay standing is all the proof I need that the fix is not in for UK. Nobody would have batted an eye at overturning that
They probably didn’t because they realized they had no right to blow the whistle after we were being tackled on the NEXT PLAY!!

Reactions: Volunteer821
Not really. 7 seconds is more than enough time to run one more play with another time out left.

Maybe on Madden, but not at an opposing stadium and not if anything at all gets delayed with the play.

I wanted him to take a shot too in the moment, but after thinking it through I think he did the right thing.

We should all be happy with the free three points too. Keyton didn't catch that ball, we should have been punting. As fans, we can't be pissed at the refs for Bama, but not acknowledge we were gifted points there. Overall, defense just needs to get better pressure. We are the better team.

Please for the love of God just quit playing drop zone in the 2nd

THIS… send 5+ in passing situations and even on first down a couple times (because they are throwing on first when we have our bigger DL in). Gotta speed things up for Leary.

VN Store

Back