‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pregame/Game Thread

Already did. Also watched all of his games when he was at Mizz and UCF. Huepels offense is built off creating mismatches and blown coverages. 90% of his plays calls the QB has 1 or 2 reads on one side of the field
Heupels offense has to do with QB making good choices. If WRs are covered the QB needs to be able to tuck it and run. Then force them to stop that which leaves a receiver open.

Milton doesn’t do that. Hence why it looks so bad all the time. If you have Nico or Hooker in those botched plays where all receivers are covered would be 8-10 yd gains because you can’t cover everyone.

Joe has been fine this year. Not great but it’s not all his fault either.

I thought Heup’s offense would be plug and play though. It’s clearly not and makes me worried for next year even with Nico.

Right on cue 😂😂😂😂

Dude I know you’re somewhat trolling but surely you can see those holds are not egregious and they are huge game/drive changing calls and there were two called. As opposed to the lack of a flag on a huge pass play for Missouri. I get it that we can’t blame everything on the refs but I also can’t be blind and ignorant to the trend with our recent games.

If Danny White and Heupel don’t sack up and call out officiating, I’m gonna lose it. It’s beyond blatant.

That last drive is 100% stalled by a false hold. Yet still no live ball foul on Mizzou.

That still means one love ball foul has been called against UF, KY, Bama, and Mizzou.

Mother f***** one. That’s blatant and it’s disrespectful to our kids.

That was not a hole on 10 and they don’t show the other. It’s bull crap and Heupel better say something. Just needs to state the facts. No live ball penalties in SEC play since first quarter of Florida game.
@BigOrangeTrain thinks this is totally normal and just equally bad officiating across the board. I seriously cant understand how it isn’t just plainly obvious to everyone at this point.

Reactions: BisonVol
That was not a hole on 10 and they don’t show the other. It’s bull crap and Heupel better say something. Just needs to state the facts. No live ball penalties in SEC play since first quarter of Florida game.
Heup's been told to keep his trap shut I suspect. It'll never change until someone overthere grows a set. Also, until people quit defending this officiating as just bad officiating. It's 100% orchestrated.

VN Store

Back