Recruiting Forum: Official Vanderbilt Pre-Game/Game Thread

Just win, and get to 8-4! That would most likely get us an Outback bowl invite. I'll guess...

23-3

I was going to say something like 27-10, but there are a boatload of reasonable posts in this thread. I am now going to say 38-3, and we call off the hounds halfway through the third quarter.

Time to beat that little red-headed stepchild to the west, Jerry DiNardo style. I don't just wanna beat them...

I want want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on West End with all the other rich people and I want them brought right here, with a big ribbon on their heads, and I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, spineless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey dung they are! Hallelujah! Holy cow! Where's the Tylenol?

Uh-oh, looks like it's about time to start the Christmas Vacation Quotes thread again...

(well done, btw)

I would put the score a lot higher for the Vols but our field I am afraid will hinder our RB's planting and making cuts. And if the field gets wet will make it even worse. But, I believe we shut Vandy down to a couple of field goals cause our defense will dominate them like we did Misery.

We still win big 31 - 6. If we had better field, 45-6. GBO!!

Headed to a New Years Bowl ! :dance2::pepper:

28-13 vols.

If they score 13, then our offense turned the ball over at least 2 times deep in our own territory, and they probably get a non-offensive score. I don't see how their offense can score that many points driving the length of the field.

Reactions: 1 person
Randolph and McNeil are gonna be flying around like madmen with their last game in Neyland.... don't look for any big plays from Vandy's O on this day if they have anything to do with it.... I might even go so far as to say one of them will have a turnover.... We all will miss them...

Reactions: 1 person
Randolph and McNeil are gonna be flying around like madmen with their last game in Neyland.... don't look for any big plays from Vandy's O on this day if they have anything to do with it.... I might even go so far as to say one of them will have a turnover.... We all will miss them...

Agreed Randolph has played a lot of football here and he was playing like a battering ram last week. He looked like be was having fun.

Time to beat that little red-headed stepchild to the west, Jerry DiNardo style. I don't just wanna beat them...

I want want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on West End with all the other rich people and I want them brought right here, with a big ribbon on their heads, and I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, spineless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey dung they are! Hallelujah! Holy cow! Where's the Tylenol?

EXCELLENT post!! Couldn't have ever said it better. I can't stand those pompous turds at candy. I want to beat the tea-total $&%#£ out of them!! They always play better vs UT than anyone....well, usually...we'll either squeek by them or blow their sissy butts back to Nashville. I'm hoping for the latter!
GO VOLS!!

Wet sloppy field benefits the offense. We actually have one. 31-3

We have both.

Last edited:
That was my thread last year, should we do it again after thanksgiving?

As long as it doesn't derail or get in the way of turf talk, Butch's health, and where the SEC teams rank in terms of most desirable jobs, then go for it.

Wow, talking about their RedZone offense... In their last four games (@Houston, @Florida, Kentucky, A&M), they've only made two trips to the RedZone, both were against Kentucky, and they got one TD out of it.

UT is 23 to zero at the half. End of the game, UT 23, VU 10 maybe 13. We just have not been a good team with a lead, and the calls will be conservative.

VN Store

Back