'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Vanderbilt Pregame/Game Thread

I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. If the Vols play as one and play for heart and pride, they should win. Maybe a lot to overcome considering the antics from last week, the beat down, playoff hopes dashed, losing your team leader & QB. Have to unite as one and refuse to lose.

I have no idea what to expect from our offense and a pretty good idea what to expect from our defense.

I can picture wild fluctuations in this score...anywhere from a 35-24 Vandy win to a 49-20 Tennessee win.

I hope we pull it out, this team deserves better for all the positive things they have done this year.

I'm going with the big rebound like Carolina did to us. They looked pathetically awful against UF. Then turned around and spanked us.

Milton will overthrow, so Vandy will stay 2 deep zone to try to pick one off. Heup will stay underneath and eat them alive with Hyatt and the TEs and a lot of rushing yards from RBs and Milton from the RPOs and play action. Once Vandy moves up more into the box, will see if Milton can hit them on deeper routes.

D will be looking to avenge last week's debacle. They don't need to out talent Vandy, they need to out tough Vandy. Get physical.

Get the lead early on and keep the hammer down.

48-17 Vols.

I'm going with the big rebound like Carolina did to us. They looked pathetically awful against UF. Then turned around and spanked us.

Milton will overthrow, so Vandy will stay 2 deep zone to try to pick one off. Heup will stay underneath and eat them alive with Hyatt and the TEs and a lot of rushing yards from RBs and Milton from the RPOs and play action. Once Vandy moves up more into the box, will see if Milton can hit them on deeper routes.

D will be looking to avenge last week's debacle. They don't need to out talent Vandy, they need to out tough Vandy. Get physical.

Get the lead early on and keep the hammer down.

48-17 Vols.
run the damn ball

Reactions: Gus D's kernbred
Some important thoughts to remember. Candy OL won’t do as well as USC OL. There’s no chance Vandy QB does what Rattler did. Hard to discount how amazing he was with accuracy and ball placement.

When we get preasaure we will rattle them and Joe is gonna put up points. Vols 59 Vandy 17

Worse. Jordan Rodgers.
the-office-pam-beesly.gif

VN Store

Back