Reece Witherspoon. Video. Watch to the end

Gone? July 2018

ashley-judd-new-hair-style-new-want-to-be-famous-a9z-of-ashley-judd-new-hair-style.jpg

Bat****? Do tell.

That’s not an accurate photo.
Judd is 50 years old and has been through some real crap. Looks good for 50 but stress is taking its toll.

Ashley Judd sues Harvey Weinstein for sexual harassment | Film | The Guardian

And what does appearance have to do with being “bat**** crazy”. (Although I’d argue PTSD instead of crazy)

eh, they can have that crazy feminazi.

Haha I thought the same thing....these Hollywood species will really have to do a lot more than read and memorize lines off a piece of paper to impress me...I had an epiphany when the incredibly heroic SEALS rescued the boys from the cave when I stopped and compared their lives to the “elitists “ Hollywood types and literally felt sorry for them and their actually pathetic lives....Making no difference in this world. And before someone screams politics it’s just an astute observation!!!!

Okay, so Reese was sneaky in that video.

She knows that "bless his heart" frequently means, "he is as dumb as a bag of bricks" or "there's no hope for him."

But she doesn't tell the northerners watching the video that. She only gives the good meaning to them.

Smart, Reese. Keeping the second meaning just among us southerners. Smart, gal. :good!:

Reactions: 6 people
Yeah, they are about as big as the last part of your thumb. They could fly around on leash if you used a thread.

The 1st time I ever saw it we unraveled some thread from a towel. After that we would just get a spool of thread.

Leash is a better way to describe.

Doood! That is so weak... and you even use a dictionary reference of an incorrect sense of the word sounding.

Volly is from Volunteer of which Vol of course is the shortened "nickname". Adding 'y' 'ie' or 'ly' to a name yeilds an affectionate dimunitive Vol + ly. But...if you really wanna go back and forth, go watch tennis.

Reactions: 1 person
I like Clarissa.

I liked her more before that SEC Network thing where she professed her allegiance to Alabama.

Me too. And she married in (or something like that). They couldn't find a real one?

Reese said I was beautiful once (kinda)

I took my 5 year old daughter to the Cheesecake Factory at Green Hills before we drove down to Franklin to go broke at the American Girl store. I was waiting at the Cheesecake Factory for a table when a lady came up and said "I love what your daughter is wearing. She is beautiful. She looks just like her daddy" I wasn't paying much attention and my wife walked in and said "What were you talking to Reese Witherspoon about?"

By the way, Reese > Judd (Only Tony Delk may allegedly disagree with that)

Reactions: 1 person
She was, but pretty is as pretty does and she has totally gone bat **** crazy in the last 2 years.

I don't know about all that, I've not heard.

Speaking of looks alone, I think Ashley in her prime looked better than Reece in her prime. Just me tho. I'm the guy errybody disagrees with on Miranda vs Gwen. :dunno:

VN Store

Back