Refugees Sue Pa. School District

So they don't want to be attending a school that has a sole purpose of educating those students that have been expelled from other schools? Well no kidding. Why should they be there? Alternative schools aren't zoned, therefore they were simply placed there. It's not a matter of academics because these kids could do remedial work at any school. Yeah, they have a right to be pissed.

The last thing I'm doing is defending our education system.

Do you not see an issue with refugees being brought to this country on tax payor money then sue because it's not up their standard? They are suing so they can have a better life than children here in the US that have working parents. They will win this lawsuit, guaranteed.

They aren't suing because the school they are zoned for is substandard. They are suing because they have been placed in alternative school with kids that aren't allowed to attend another public school because of behavioral issues. If these kids fit that criteria then they deserve to be there. If not, put them where they are zoned.

Reactions: 3 people
So they don't want to be attending a school that has a sole purpose of educating those students that have been expelled from other schools? Well no kidding. Why should they be there? Alternative schools aren't zoned, therefore they were simply placed there. It's not a matter of academics because these kids could do remedial work at any school. Yeah, they have a right to be pissed.

They aren't suing because the school they are zoned for is substandard. They are suing because they have been placed in alternative school with kids that aren't allowed to attend another public school because of behavioral issues. If these kids fit that criteria then they deserve to be there. If not, put them where they are zoned.

Did you read the story? They were placed in the other school bc they offer an accelerated learning class that wasn't available at the regular school... It sounds like they were well behind the regular students including having a language barrier.

Reactions: 2 people

As in back where they came from so we can worry about our own first?

They are 17-21 and we are offering them free education to receive their high school diploma and a chance at a better life... yet they complain and want to sue.

Last edited:
what i want to know is how many of those mid east boys going into girls bathrooms? surely that's something i'm sure they would enjoy doing. shouldn't America get credit for that?

As in back where they came from so we can worry about our own first?

They are 17-21 and we are offering them free education to receive their high school diploma and a chance at a better life... yet they complain and want to sue.

So, they are eligible for a public school. There are no behavioral issues that preclude them from going to the school for which they are zoned. That is where they should be. Why should they be forced to go to school with the dregs?

So, they are eligible for a public school. There are no behavioral issues that preclude them from going to the school for which they are zoned. That is where they should be. Why should they be forced to go to school with the dregs?

How do we know this?

These aren't 13 year old freshman entering their first year of high school. They are adult refugees that need help integrating into society and the school they were sent to offers:

At Phoenix, the students receive various services including remedial services, English classes for Second Language Learners, after school programs, job and computer skills as well as mentoring services, Rau added.

Sounds about right to me. If the free eduction and better standard of living.. off tax payor dollars.. isn't good enough then buh bye.

Reactions: 3 people
How do we know this?

These aren't 13 year old freshman entering their first year of high school. They are adult refugees that need help integrating into society and the school they were sent to offers:

Sounds about right to me. If the free eduction and better standard of living.. off tax payor dollars.. isn't good enough then buh bye.

Exactly. :clapping:

How do we know this?

/Thread and lawsuit.

This sounds like an ambulance that CW and LG should go chase.

Reactions: 1 person
Afraid I'm going to have to hang with the trumplicans on this one :sick:. The refugees have been afforded a chance at a better life - but they opt to sue because the chance isn't turning up all sunshine and daisies?

Afraid I'm going to have to hang with the trumplicans on this one :sick:. The refugees have been afforded a chance at a better life - but they opt to sue because the chance isn't turning up all sunshine and daisies?

They picked up on the liberal MO pretty quick

It's a long and arduous journey, but you're off to a great start.....

Ha

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back