Reggie Bush lawsuit against NCAA

#1fulmerite

Only losers dislike winners
I saw (about two weeks ago) a video where he defended himself pertaining to the NCAA. Seems he said what basically happened was his parents may have been forced out of their house/apartment and “a family friend” let them stay in a house.

Then, a couple of weeks ago, the NCAA clarified the Michigan deal was larger than a cheeseburger. Kind of weird how the process information then comment about it. Link to article is below:

Reggie Bush has upperhand on NCAA with latest legal action

Meh, honestly Reggie needs to shut up.

"Family Friend"-yeah right. Even if they were as broke as he says, think a family friend would have wanted to spring for a cheaper place than a $5k-$6k a month rental which was 200 miles away from where they originally lived.

Reggie got paid, accept your lumps and move on. I'm sure USC really wants a peeved NCAA to start poking around again.

Meh, honestly Reggie needs to shut up.

"Family Friend"-yeah right. Even if they were as broke as he says, think a family friend would have wanted to spring for a cheaper place than a $5k-$6k a month rental which was 200 miles away from where they originally lived.

Reggie got paid, accept your lumps and move on. I'm sure USC really wants a peeved NCAA to start poking around again.
Disagree, the NCAA got themselves into this mess by claiming that it was a pay-for-play scheme. It wasn't.

Reactions: mackievol

VN Store

Back