Rennia Returning Next Year?

4zuehq.jpg

Outstanding. You can tell she was raised with love and was taught the right way. She is deserves the best that can come her way. You can tell her mom must is strong and has molded her into the outstanding person we have seen for the past 4 years. She will do well in what ever she wants to do in her future.

^^^

Extremely well said. We've been blessed to watch Rennia and her teammates blossom.

Looking forward to seeing what the next chapters bring for this outstanding competitor (and, more importantly, outstanding young woman). Meanwhile, we have a senior season to finish! Let's see how far we can go.

💘 💘 💘

Me too, I think Sugg should make our final roster as well. I think it comes down to Stella, Jackie, and Sugg and because Sugg is the better defender of the three of them, I think she makes the team.
I’ll tell you one thing...no one is going to out work her.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Davis makes no sense to return (from her career standpoint. The Indiana situation would be ideal for her).

It appears that KK is also planning to move on with her life but she could, if she has pro aspirations, benefit from another season with the LVs. And that would be a nice outcome for the program as well.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Rennia staying for her "covid" season is a fan pipe dream. Honestly, we should be happy she did not go out early. She will be playing for Indiana and Catch next season (at least according to all the draft pick projections). Her stock is as high as it will get and playing an extra college season only brings injury risks. Staying would be great for the LVs but not so good for Rennia.
I agree 100% with you, Madtownvol. I can think of only two good reasons for Rennia to stay: One, to finish her graduate degree, Two, to help the LVs to win a NC. The second reason is probably not realistic, unless they get to the FF this year, and she may finish her graduate degree this year.

Have you not heard?? They were just practicing for next next year when they play their last game at TBA.

VN Store

Back