Renovate Neyland Stadium Bathrooms ASAP

RockyTop1794

I’m sure this has already been said many times before but the bathrooms at Neyland are a disgrace. Get rid of the troughs and put in urinals and more stalls and newer ones at that. Fix the sinks so it isn’t physically impossible to wash your hands. If the university cares about their fans and their program, they’ll focus on renovating the bathrooms inside the stadium before renovating the strip.

Other fan bases consider Neyland to be a dump. Good atmosphere. But a dump. If it was money I would have rebuilt rather than renovate.
The North and West are actually really nice now, and the Terrace and Club levels are top-notch.

The East and South areas, however, are embarrassingly bad. Nasty bathrooms, ugly tight concourses. That will be remedied when that phase of reno is completed. Can't happen quickly enough!

The North and West are actually really nice now, and the Terrace and Club levels are top-notch.

The East and South areas, however, are embarrassingly bad. Nasty bathrooms, ugly tight concourses. That will be remedied when that phase of reno is completed. Can't happen quickly enough!
I sat in C last night. Seats are great and then you get to the concourse and it feels like 1983. It’s like they’ve left it untouched and just hope you don’t go over there.

I sat in C last night. Seats are great and then you get to the concourse and it feels like 1983. It’s like they’ve left it untouched and just hope you don’t go over there.
Yep. We've been in D, C, and B for the past 15 years. The concession and bathroom area is impassable during big games.

VN Store

Back