Rickea Jackson Minutes

I'm sorry you just can't handle the truth.

In conventional parlance, "truth" refers to verifiable statements. Hearsay propagated on a message board by those who claim to have inside knowledge is not a "truth" but a rumor. You have expressed this specific rumor numerous times. You have been told repeatedly that such unverified claims are not appreciated on the board, at least by many, and you continue to hammer away on the same accusations. People will either believe you or they don't. You don't need to keep going unless your goal is to sow dissent and negativity.

I'm sorry you just can't handle the truth.

I can’t handle the truth or the garbage that you are spewing. Whether she plays, or not, Ms Jackson is now a member of the Vols family. We will take very good care of her.

Move along to see what kind of craziness your Pirate coach has planned for the Liberty Bowl. Probably going to take the team to Arrrr-bies

Hey, I told you what I know. Could I be wrong? Of course, but I am pretty confident I'm not.
Could you be wrong ? Of course ..... , but your confident your not lol....WTH make it make sense. We are done discussing this topic sir.

Reactions: Lucy
So now your trolling me in different threads to start an argument now rickster ? Really....

No, not at all. I really don't care about you in that way and I don't troll so you got all that wrong.

Last night you claimed to have investigated and identified the poster who created the now infamous video. You said he was Gwalk. Now it looks like your investigation was not conclusive and you're backing away. I just want to know if what you said last night is true. This is not about you. It is about the video you claim Gwalk made.

Last edited:
No, not at all. I really don't care about you in that way and I don't troll so you got all that wrong.

Last night you claimed to have investigated and identified the poster who created the now infamous video. You said he was Gwalk. Now it looks like your investigation was not conclusive and you're backing away. I just want to know if what you said last night is true. This is not about you. It is about the video you claim Gwalk made.
It was definitely conclusive but okay lets move forward please some may consider what your doing to be "Pot stirring" or "ganging up" on posters with the passive aggressive responses that are not called for . Please move forward you do not care about me in that way thanks.

It was definitely conclusive but okay lets move forward please some may consider what your doing to be "Pot stirring" or "ganging up" on posters with the passive aggressive responses that are not called for . Please move forward you do not care about me in that way thanks.

Okay. I think I know what happened now. Thanks anyway.

I am not being aggressive toward her! I am simply telling you what I know. I really like Rickia and want to see her do well. But I also know how she can be. I was just trying to answer some questions yall were having. I have no agenda or other motives here.
You like her so much you can't even spell her name. Rickea

Make some predictions on which game Jackson will next play in (assuming she remains on the team).

I say January 5, 2023. Mississippi State.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
When am I going to learn that if I don’t totally get one of the hound doggies’ posts to just move on!😂😂😂

It’s all good, sis. The last page or two lost a little context, but it was in defense of the team.

Edit: Just realized something…I ignored someone….busted my…whatever. First time. I need to try that more often.

In conventional parlance, "truth" refers to verifiable statements. Hearsay propagated on a message board by those who claim to have inside knowledge is not a "truth" but a rumor. You have expressed this specific rumor numerous times. You have been told repeatedly that such unverified claims are not appreciated on the board, at least by many, and you continue to hammer away on the same accusations. People will either believe you or they don't. You don't need to keep going unless your goal is to sow dissent and negativity.
Tell me exactly how I can verify what I am telling you. You obviously won't believe anything you don't want to hear.

Reactions: mcannon1
I can’t handle the truth or the garbage that you are spewing. Whether she plays, or not, Ms Jackson is now a member of the Vols family. We will take very good care of her.

Move along to see what kind of craziness your Pirate coach has planned for the Liberty Bowl. Probably going to take the team to Arrrr-bies
Liberty Bowl? You really know what you're talking about don't you.

VN Store

Back