Riley to USC…the inevitable Josh Heupel to OU freak out thread

Nobody wants O'Brian lol.. and honestly he's probably got the best resume of anyone...sometimes ppl like a nice shiny, albeit limited, resume when looking at coaches....it's why those mid majors that make deep runs in March Madness generally get new gigs
I saw what he did in Houston and it scared me off of him.

Mark Stoops to Norman makes too much sense. He has taken CanTukey as far as he can. If he wants at shot at Atlanta Norman makes more sense than Lexington.

Reactions: 08Vol and VolnJC
You guys don’t get it or don’t know but USC is one of the top college jobs in the nation. Better location, easier to recruit to than any of the SEC schools, recruit base is HUGE, their historical success is great, they have more money than almost anybody. The Reggie Bush thing & NCAA hurt them followed by the pay to get in scandal (seen anybody in a pay to get in scandal in any SEC school?) paused them to fire Helton but their deck is clean now. They’ll easily be back on top quickly.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for that.....

Reactions: FBtime
Bob Stoops has returned to coach OU in their bowl game. He’ll pick Riley’s successor and it won’t be Heupel. Could it be UK’s Stoop now that he has HC experience and some success?

Coaching the bowl game may start an itch that Stoops just has to scratch. The next Sooners coach may be their old one.

I realize this is the inevitable Josh Heupel to OU thread . . . . . . . and I am freaking out. Coach Heupel's name keeps being mentioned as the top candidate, at least on the Sirius sports shows.

I went out on twitter and did a search on the subject, here is what I found:

FFT6awaWQAQTIuV

I sure hope these guys are right; W. Keith Friedman and Couch Josh Heupel are telling a less hopeful story.

Lol. I was trying to capture the mood of this thread.....full of crap

*I remember @Sara Clark having a few connections so if she's saying we're good, I believe her.
🤔 who? Historically speaking what has this person been right on before? My experience of insiders on here has been MITBeaver and the Middlesboro guy. Both have most of us gun shy about thebinside connections. I have never heard of the Sara Clark. Not saying DOX the person but what have they been right about before?

VN Store

Back