[RUMOR] Dormady leaving the team [Update: at practice today]

My question is What if? What if Jones does something like Beat alabama. I know, long shot. But, most are not going to even give him the shot. That's the thing. I'm a guy that says it's probably time to go in a different direction. I am at a place where I've seen too many bad loses at home. But, Jones is a good man, and a great leader of men, and a fantastic mentor of young men. I actually believe he would be a great AD. But if he beats alabama by some miracle... I'm right back on the Butch train. There are people out there... a minority, but there are a lot of them that would rather NOT see success. They are trying to Smother UT efforts. Who WANT to see failure. I Mean, What the actual?! They are doing everything in their power to create chaos. Have you seen Kiffins twitter page???? Holy Jesus, UT fans have NO SHAME.

I guess it is now official, you are ready to let old jones "..go in a different direction". There is always room for one more voice demanding jones go away, and we get UT Football back on track. Welcome Aboard!:hi:

This dumpster fire is about to be a complete sports program fire before we know it if they do not put this thing out soon. Very soon!

Reactions: 1 person
Trying to do a long distance Vulcan mind meld with some of you to figure out why this would be a surprise or news?? When linking with some of your minds all I'm getting is one continuous beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep like nothing's there.

VN Store

Back