Rumor Mill

I think it is very concerning that there is a good chance CBJ will finish the season out. UT has a real opportunity to get a head start on the coaching search but I think it is pretty clear that he will finish the season out. There is no benefit to not having fired him at this point other than a few more dollars on his buyout but there is a much greater risk of losing more fans and recruits by keeping him. If he isn't fired after this weekend, he will not be fired until the season is over. Everyone should be concerned about the leadership in the AD, and to assume Currie is already vetting candidates is naive at best. Maybe he is, but that would mean UT is doing it right for a change which would be a huge leap of faith. People can blast the Haslams and other high level boosters but you have to ask yourselves would you spend millions on an athletic department that has shown little competence over the past decade? I have little faith in the Haslams to make a good decision as well but if I were them I would want a say regardless of my own ineptitude.

So you are saying tomorrow is Gruden day......... Are you serious? Please don't be getting our hopes up........ True? Or r u just starting another rumor?

Go out to McGhee Tyson right now and look for the plane to land. Make sure to have your binoculars.

There is a security meeting today to determine where best to locate the riot squads prior to the announcement of the new coach. Lucky we have an athletic department that thinks of everything.

VN Store

Back