Rumors rumors rumors!!!

and here's mine! :)

Tua will only play if our Vols are up by a couple of scores. Rumor is that the knee has been scoped, just nobody knows if it happened Sunday, Sat in the tent or a week earlier. Not many down south believe he will play unless absolutely needed.

Wait, are you seriously suggesting, with any kind of sincerity, that Tua's knee might have been scoped in the sideline tent?

I love what Pruitt is doing.

But understand, there is 0% chance we win this game.
Never say never!
It’s very unlikely but not out of the realm of possibility. They put two teams on the field and play the game for a reason.

Better not light up on campus unless you want tazed and to spend the night as a guest of the city. Smoke free campus now
Its A tradition. If they beat bama I promise you no one will be tased or arrested for smoking cigars on campus.

Here's a legit rumor for you. Look for Pruitt to offer the freshman QB in Martin, TN. That Simpson kid is going to be a star!!!

Now this one is not a rumor...
TN & Bama are in a head-to-head recruiting battle for a couple of key undecideds (lineman and running back). For that reason alone, expect Saturday's game to be a full-on clash. Saban will go for a jugular win to try to get those kids to Tuscaloosa. Pruitt's playing the "you can play RIGHT AWAY if you come to Knoxville" and "we're headed in the right direction now" angles. IF the Vols play hard and respectably, I believe those recruits are going to Rocky Top. GBO!

Wait, are you seriously suggesting, with any kind of sincerity, that Tua's knee might have been scoped in the sideline tent?
You must not have any sense of dry humor if you are simple minded enough to think that I believe they would scope his knee inside the tent! Good grief, that really is all that some people look for, something to bash or make fun of.
His knee very likely got scoped last Sunday and has simply not strengthened up yet. Rumor is he got scoped last night but with bummer you never know.

Here's a legit rumor for you. Look for Pruitt to offer the freshman QB in Martin, TN. That Simpson kid is going to be a star!!!

Now this one is not a rumor...
TN & Bama are in a head-to-head recruiting battle for a couple of key undecideds (lineman and running back). For that reason alone, expect Saturday's game to be a full-on clash. Saban will go for a jugular win to try to get those kids to Tuscaloosa. Pruitt's playing the "you can play RIGHT AWAY if you come to Knoxville" and "we're headed in the right direction now" angles. IF the Vols play hard and respectably, I believe those recruits are going to Rocky Top. GBO!
Coach Simpson's son?

Reactions: volmoon
I think we keep the game respectable. We lose, and it is never in doubt, but we cover the spread and make some noise.

You must not have any sense of dry humor if you are simple minded enough to think that I believe they would scope his knee inside the tent! Good grief, that really is all that some people look for, something to bash or make fun of.
His knee very likely got scoped last Sunday and has simply not strengthened up yet. Rumor is he got scoped last night but with bummer you never know.

He practiced today. You can be sure he wasn't scoped yesterday.

Reactions: uagrad93
Nah. Per ESPN FPI, there is a 6% chance. And yeah, I know. It's just a sim, blah blah. But stranger things have happened. We almost beat them in 2015 and 2009, kept it respectable a couple other years.

Is it really unlikely? Yes. But not 0%.

Well ESPN's FPI gave UT an 8.5% chance to win against Auburn... FWIW...I think the entire nation pulls against Bama every single game at this point, rivalries be damned.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
Harbaugh has already offered.... and had a spring camp at Martin this year....btw, the kid is a freshman I/m pretty sure...
I knew he had a bunch of interest, didn't know he had any offers. I'll have to give his dad a call and find out. That's good info, thanks.

The speculation over Tua is irrelevant. Do y’all not remember what Hurtz did to us the previous 2 years?

VN Store

Back