Saturday’s throw? Turn around cornerback? Scrimmage?

looked like he rotated trhu on the front foot, back foot came off the ground. not that that's necessarily better, but he was falling way on the back foot or anything...

Exactly the force of the throw actually comes off the back foot using the largest muscle in your body from the push leg transitioning for accuracy to the front leg.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
At this point after so many years of watching how terrible our DB's cover, I will Volunteer to go up and start working with them... it will be pretty easy and basic instruction... If you are covering a WR during a play, after 5yds start turning your head periodically to see if yours is the primary receiver and track the ball.... track the freaking ball and don't just follow and stare at the WR you are chasing... Hey, maybe if you actually turn your head, you can either bat the ball away or catch it yourself... I know, pretty crazy and groundbreaking stuff... I learned it playing in 5th grade...

Reactions: 10MTNBIGORANGE
Exactly the force of the throw actually comes off the back foot using the largest muscle in your body from the push leg transitioning for accuracy to the front leg.
On every throw, no matter the situation right? I'll answer for you no.

At this point after so many years of watching how terrible our DB's cover, I will Volunteer to go up and start working with them... it will be pretty easy and basic instruction... If you are covering a WR during a play, after 5yds start turning your head periodically to see if yours is the primary receiver and track the ball.... track the freaking ball and don't just follow and stare at the WR you are chasing... Hey, maybe if you actually turn your head, you can either bat the ball away or catch it yourself... I know, pretty crazy and groundbreaking stuff... I learned it playing in 5th grade...
I’m sure they appreciate the offer but I’m sure Coach Pruitt and Coach fair have it under control

JG still throwing off that back foot it looks like.
Worry’s me he’s been on the roster this long with basic bad habits NO effective QB coach if he’s doing his job because he knows how to do his job and will, would put up with.

JG still throwing off that back foot it looks like.

Mechanically he may have used his back foot to get momentum, but he did shift his weight to his front foot just as he made the throw, so it wasn't as if he threw flat footed from his back foot...... At least That's how the throw looked to me

VN Store

Back