Saturday is officially a sellout

BS article... yesterday there were thousands of unsold seats in blue, overnight they disappeared. Ticketmaster is shady as hell and theyre crooks. I have the screenshots and pictures of the stadium map with THOUSANDS of unsold seats from yesterday to prove it.

BS article... yesterday there were thousands of unsold seats in blue, overnight they disappeared. Ticketmaster is shady as hell and theyre crooks. I have the screenshots and pictures of the stadium map with THOUSANDS of unsold seats from yesterday to prove it.
Wow, guess the fact that it is a sellout must somehow have an impact on your life and because it is being sold as one, the sun may not rise tomorrow because you have PROOF. bwahahahahaha, like it really matters.

Wow, guess the fact that it is a sellout must somehow have an impact on your life and because it is being sold as one, the sun may not rise tomorrow because you have PROOF. bwahahahahaha, like it really matters.
i dont appreciate BS. and i hate ticketmaster, and nashville sports council.

FYI, I have 1,200 seats in the blue section for sale.....

Yes, they are available as resale tickets. A Knoxville sports writer did a summary of how the revenue will be split. Think the first 2 M goes to BYU buyout, next 1.5 M to Virginia, then maybe next M split to Vols, Sports Council. Guess the big thing is to be able to pay for buyout and Va.

TicketMaster shows a lot available as of a few minutes ago
I would like to see it sold out, but I would be tickled if they lost their butts on unsold tickets. They are indeed a predator and should be controlled on the amount they can artificially raise the cost of tickets.

Last edited:
yes you are 100% correct. there was 40% of the club available and about 1/3 of the upper deck also. Then when I checked early this morning they were gone. Even the single seats scattered throughout the stadium. definitely shady stuff going on.

Ticketmaster is the official agent to sell Vols football tickets. Until a few months ago Ticketmaster was also official for the Titans, then they switched to SeatGeek, a NFL move. I don't understand the opinion that they own the tickets.

Love that it's officially sold out.

Confused that we have Vols fans who somehow see that as a bad thing.

Perplexed that someone would stalk Ticketmaster to see what changes happened "overnight."

Go Vols

Its not that its a bad thing at all. I'm personally thrilled at every sellout, but I've been checking quite a often trying to find cheaper tickets to take my kids so I've been looking quite a bit. Often on the odd hours of the night you can find someone trying to dump tickets cheap.

VN Store

Back